.7.

Bailey woke up with her head on Juice's shoulder, thigh draped over his waist and arms wrapped around him. She smiled softly to herself as she felt his hand wrapped in her hair and gripping her thigh. She just lay there for a while as the sun got brighter outside, not wanting to move or lose the feeling of his naked body on hers. Juice stirred after a while, squeezing her slightly as he sighed happily.

"Mornin', Gorgeous." Bailey said softly.

"G'mornin', Baby." Juice grinned, opening his eyes a crack and pressing his lips to hers.

They showered together. Laughing quietly and sharing soft kisses. Something they both could easily get used to. Surprisingly, they'd gotten to spend most of the day together yesterday, Jax, Clay, Tig, and Chibs had popped out to deliver the guns to Laroy and the Niners. Whilst Bailey and Juice played pool and hovered around the Club House after she had visited Abel in the morning. But then they disappeared off up to her room and hadn't spoken to anyone since.

Just as Bailey was pulling on her tank top and leather jacket, trying to hide the hickies and bruises left by Juice, there was a soft knock at the door. She looked back at Juice with a confused expression, to which he just laughed slightly.

"Juicy?" Chibs called quietly.

"Has he been comin' to get you every mornin'?" Bailey asked, amused as she moved to the door. Juice just nodded with a happy grin.

She opened the door carefully and pulled Chibs inside quickly. He was laughing quietly as he eyed the pair, surprised to see Bailey awake.

"My, my, a Scotsmen with a bleedin' heart." She teased slightly.

"Wha' can i say, lass? Jus' wanna see yah happy." Chibs chuckled. "Surpised to see yah up, thought Juicy was exhaustin' yah." He joked.

Bailey chuckled slightly and began picking up hers and Juice's used clothes and chucking them into the laundry basket, whilst Juice finished getting dressed. Just as she was dumping out the ashtray into the trash and collecting the beer bottles, she caught Chibs grinning at her as he watched her.

"What?"

"That's Ol' Lady shite." He pointed out playfully.

"Oh, fuck off." She laughed.

"You're scheduled for TM at two, Darlin. Jus' the one car. Don' be late." Chibs warned playfully.

"Alright." She chuckled.

"Juicy Boy, you're on this mornin', then Clay wants yah checking up on the warehouse shite." Chibs instructed. Juice nodded and hummed in agreement as he laced up his boots.

After a soft kiss between the couple and a little more teasing from Chibs, Bailey and Juice went their separate ways for a while. Juice went straight to the garage, pulling off his Kutte and t-shirt as he went to put his overalls on. While Bailey went about checking the bars stock. She trailed outside and lit a cigarette, she crossed Clay's path on the way and he kissed her head and said Good Morning before slipping into the Club House.

"Hey, Ma'." Bailey smiled from the doorway to the office.

"Hi, Baby." Gemma chimed not looking up from her paperwork.

"You eat yet?" Bailey asked as she eyed her mom's car keys.

"No." The woman hummed.

"C'mon, my treat." Bailey grinned as she grabbed the car keys.

"I got work to do." Gemma chuckled.

"And I don't give a shit." Bailey called as she walked away towards the car.