.20.

"Where the hell are yah, Juicy? Y'gonna miss y'lass beat the shite outta the prospect." Chibs chimed down the phone.

"M'leavin' now, I had t'do somethin'." Juice laughed, locking the front door behind him.

"Oh, right? Wha' y'doin'?" Chibs asked playfully.

"Nothin' f'you, brotha." Juice chuckled before hanging up the phone.

"Boys up t'somethin'." Chibs smirked up at Bailey as he sat in front of her, wrapping her knuckles.

"He always is." Bailey agreed, smoking her cigarette.

When Juice pulled into TM, Bailey stood in the ring, having a cushioned helmet strapped on her head by Chibs. He rushed over to them, grinning widely as he hopped up onto the side of the ropes.  Bailey moved to stand in front of him and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Her gloved hands rested on his shoulders.

"He finally annoyed y'enough, Darlin?" Juice asked, chuckling, gesturing to Half-Sack who was putting a helmet on behind her.

"Still seems t'think that I'm helpin' him train because Chibs asked me to." Bailey sniggered.

"What are y'rules?" Juice asked.

"Three minute rounds. First to hit the deck or give up loses." She shrugged.

"C'mon! Are we doin' this or not?!" Tig called impaitently.

Juice laughed slightly and pressed a quick kiss to Bailey's lips before he stepped down from the side of the ring. The guys, Gemma and a few Crow Eaters, had all gathered around to see what was going on. Jax and Opie had both appeared beside him, Opie passing him a beer, whilst he watched Chibs put a mouth gaurd in Bailey's mouth and her bite down on it.

"Y'ever seen her box?" Opie asked.

"Not properly. Saw 'er trainin' a few times before she left." Juice chuckled.

"Prospect's gonna feel like shit when she beats him." Jax sniggered.

"Okay, keep it clean. Sacks gotta fight later so don't fuck 'im up." Chibs warned Bailey.

"Please." Sack scoffed. "She's so small." He teased, but Bailey just nodded slightly.

The pair knocked their gloves together and retreated into their corners. Both bouncing on the balls of their feet, Bailey's hands held up close to her face, whilst Chibs counted them down. Once they were told to start, it was pretty obvious the pair had two completely different techniques. Half-Sack was bouncy and stood up straight, Bailey had a wider stance and her knees were bent with her body weight forward slightly.

Kip didn't hesitate in throwing a jab at her face, which she easily dodged under and swung at his ribs before moving out of reach. She twisted her body with that punch, the sound of her glove slapping against his skin almost echoed. It was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it hit, one which visibly shocked the prospect. But he kept coming, only to have Bailey dip and weave around him plating firm blows to his gut and ribs. He'd hit her once, managed to get a messy flailing punch to her side, but she didn't even flinch.

Chibs called the end of the round, and Half-Sack and Bailey both leant on the ropes for a moment, on opposite sides of the ring. The prospect was laughing slightly in shock, he really hadn't expected her to be that fast.

Juice was watching on, half talking to Jax and Opie who were beside him. He couldn't lie, he was just as shocked as Half-Sack. He'd known Jax and Opie had taught her how to box, and he'd been told yesterday that she used to go to the boxing gym in town. But as he listened to Jax and Opie, he'd learnt that she had done some under 18's matches when she was in school, and by the sounds of it she won most of them.