Chapter 6 - You liar...

"And boom! Klee blows up the winery! Hehe!" Klee made loud boom sound effects while her hands mimicked explosions. She giggled in an iniquitous manner. She looked at Diona who began to speak in an irritated tone.

"Hmmm, I wish it was that easy," Diona hummed, her eyebrows pinning downwards.

Diona never liked the Winery. She would always bicker with her dad before he left, telling him to not drink anything. Of course he never listened. She hated it, she always complained to Ms. Y/N, telling her to do something about it. I think Ms. Y/N has tried but I don't think any really gets into her father's head.

"What do you mean Diona?" I asked, tilting my head. I knew the reason but it still felt strange. A young girl my age, wanting to destroy such a popular and large winery? Weird.

Her hands fell in front of her denim overalls. "Nothing! Nothing Sigewinne..." She waved them in defence.

Suddenly the clicking sounds of someone's footsteps filled my ears. They perked upwards.

"Hello girls!" It was Ms. Y/N! I was very excited to see her again. 

I turned to her, she was wearing her usual outfit and usual and smile. It was a chirpy happy smile, one full of love and care, "Hiya, Ms. Y/N!"

"Are you just playing with Klee and Diona?" She asked, gesturing her head forward to the winery play set which had been knocked over.

"Yep! We're-" I got cut off.

"Blowing up the fake winery toy set!" Klee said proudly, her hands gesturing onto her hips. Her smile was a smug written one.

"..Oh. Isn't that nice Klee!" Y/N laughed nervously.

"Yep! It is, Ms. Y/N!" Klee nodded enthusiastically.

"Sigewinne I have some stuff to return back to you." I watched Y/N dig into her bag, it looked like she was searching for a special item.

"Really?" I asked, suddenly I remember I was getting Mr. Fluffy and my finger painting back! I had finger painted me and Wriothesley so I was very excited to show him. "You do?!" I leaned forward.

"Yes," She finally pulled out my fluffy bunny and a piece of paper, "Here," She placed them into my hands.

"Mr. Fluffy! Eeeee!" I squealed, snuggling into his fluffy warm presence. I finally felt like I was at home. Last night I struggled to sleep since I didn't have him. It was okay though, Wriothesley let me sleep in his bed but... I found myself back in my bed in the morning? I guess I am magic!

"I'm glad you're happy that you have Mr. Fluffy back... I made sure to take extra good care of Mr. Fluffy in your absence." She chuckled.

"Thank you, thank you!" My eyes beamed.

"It's okay Sigewinne." She nodded, "Oh Klee, Diona, your parents are here!" Her eyes turned towards the door.

"Really?! Aww.. okay, bye bye Ms. Y/N, Diona and Sigewinne!" Klee stood up and grabbed her bag. She sprinted towards the door to hug her mum.

"Bye you guys." Diona did the same expect it was her dad.

"Wait, is it pick up time?" My head looked at their parents. More mums and dads began walking through the door to pick up their children.

"Yes, for the other kids." She nodded.

I went silent, my face dropping into a sadden expression. I buried my face in Mr. Fluffy's fluff and silently cried. Y/N couldn't hear, which I was glad. I sighed, you liar...

"Sigewinne, is everything okay?"

"Mhm..."

↳ ❝ [ 5:47PM, Tuesday. ] ❞

Y/N walked up to me, "Sigewinne, Wriothesley is here to pick you up." Those were the exact I didn't want to hear.

"Okay." I stood up, sighing as I draped my bag over my shoulders.

"Bye-bye!" She waved.

"Bye!!" I waved back.

I walked to the door, kicking my feet against the ground in disappointment. I pushed open the heavy door with my weak arms and made my way to Wriothesley usual parking spot.

He froze when he saw me. I never left the daycare when he arrived, I never wanted to go home and, even though I didn't, I just wanted to get this over and down with. "Ah- Sigewinne. I was about to come in and pick you up," I didn't respond.

"Sige?"

I opened the back car door and climbed in, ignoring him completely. I stuffed Mr. Fluffy into my face while I looked outside the window. "..?"

He sat in the front seat. "What's wrong?" His head turned back to look at me.

"Go home."

"Uhm, alright."

Once we got home I ran in, ignoring everything else around me.