Back in the past. (2)

( My heart, omg. Credits : Tao_Works )

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Sigewinne's backstory part two and POV.

Day, I can't keep count.

My parents still aren't here. I don't know what to do. I've been left alone in this place with lots of other kids. It's almost like a never ending daycare - I feel like I'm lost in a trance but this guy... Everyday in the afternoon he visits me.

When he comes around we play games like hide and seek and talk about my drawings. He said my drawings were really good and that I had talent. I don't understand anything that came out of his mouth but yeah. That's what he said.

Today was a little bit different though. He hung around for a lot longer than usual. I didn't think much of it though, we were just playing games after all.

"Oh I see, is that your little friend? What's her name?" He finger grazed along the page, indicating and pointing at my imaginary friends.

"That's Iris, she's really kind and caring. She likes ice-cream, that's why she's holding one," I giggled, grabbing a marker to add a couple of love hearts.

Suddenly the clicking footsteps drew closer towards us - I thought it was time for the guy to go. He did overstay his usual time.

"This is your finale paperwork, Wriothesley. You're free to take her home now,"

My ears perked up and so did my body. I dropped all my belongings and basically jumped in the spot, "Do I get to see mama and papa now??!" I squealed, squirming in my spot.

Both the man and other person looked down at the ground, their expressions drawing into a saddened state. I looked around, confused and befuddled, "Why are you looking like that?" I slid myself next to him, my body practically touching his.

Oh, this guy was Wriothesley, big surprise...? Because he came to play with me everyday I grew very close to him. I was still scared of him, sure, but he was really nice and friendly to me, 

"Uh, Sigewinne. Mama and Papa have gone on a vacation somewhere okay? I'll explain later alright? I'm just their colleague who will look after you in the meantime." He said.

Oh. All my hopes up for nothing.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

I'm

Struggling

To