Chapter 15 - Admit it.

𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃. 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀... - 𝒴/𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱.

> Kaeya

since u don't have work today

want to go to a cafe or something?

Y/N <

sounds like a date

> Kaeya 

as friends 

Y/N <

lol ye sure

> Kaeya 

alright the blue looking cafe

Y/N <

Focalors cakes?

> Kaeya 

yep

 Y/N <

ah ok, seeya then!<3

> Kaeya 

seeya

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Sometimes I think it's best if I don't get myself involved in a relationship. I don't know who will treat me right and I don't really know who is a hassle. Some people can be really kind and considerate while others are questionable.

I've known Kaeya ever since I started working here at the daycare. Klee was the first ever kid who arrived and was accepted; though her love for bombs is... controversial, she's still a sweet pea. She has many caretakers; Kaeya, who I've mentioned, Jean, Lisa and her brother Albedo. Really just anyone who works with the knights of Favonius. Oh her mother Alice does too but she's more absent.

Anyway, I was too busy getting ready to think about relationships and work. Kaeya had invited me to one of my favourite cafe's! I was really looking forward to it. The cakes and sweets there are actually really nice. Personally, I would recommend it.

Trying to maintain my relationship with Wriothesley with an iron fist is hard. I feel like I'm failing? What did I do that's wrong? Or perhaps he isn't the person I need to be friends with? Perhaps he wasn't the nice and caring person Sigewinne said him out to be...

Oh great, I started rambling again... Gosh, I can never keep my mouth and brain shut can I? Thoughts are always crashing in my brain like a wildfire that never seems to stop. I'm not insane, I swear! I guess that makes me look weird-

I slipped on my usual shoes and walked out the door. The streets were crowded with groups among groups of people. Everyone cheered and hummed as the street filled with lights and decorations. I guess the music festival began tomorrow...