Chapter 11 (Part 1) - Exile.

YA'LL ARE TOO SWEET<33 The comments were very very kind! Thank you againnn, anyway let's begin ;D))

𝒮𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔? - 𝒴/𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱.

I didn't even notice that Sigewinne had arrived. I expected to see Wriothesley but, he wasn't here? Why? It surprised me. Him and Sigewinne were extremely close, they clicked, ya know? After all they trusted each other with both of their big loving hearts. So I didn't think he would leave so easily and quickly

Sigewinne was playing with Diona and Klee so naturally, I didn't want to disturb her but I couldn't help but feel curious.

Kaeya had just left. His charm and kind demeanour made my heart flutter and pound against my chest. He was very sweet and gentle to me, waiting patiently for my responses even if I took ten thousand years to respond. Oh god, did I really get so caught up I forget to see the other parents? Now I feel bad...

I reached for my phone and slid around until I found Wriothesley's contact. I was now left on opened. Not even a goodnight back? Am I simply not worth a simple polite response? I guess so. Nevertheless I just wanted to check up on him. He did express that he felt stressed and I could relate to that. I guess that wasn't the only reason, I didn't even say hello to him when he dropped Sigewinne off.

Wriothesley✨

Y/N <

heyyy

I didn't even see u drop of Sigewinne

> Wriothesley✨

I know.

Y/N <

oh? busy?

(I was left on opened for a good solid ten minutes.)

> Wriothesley✨

 I have to go now.

Y/N <

oh, okay

bye-bye have a good day!

(Opened.)

I shifted my weight uncomfortably and with dismay. Did Wriothesley always leave people on opened? Or was I just an exception? Because he seemed like the type of person who would respond back in minutes, which he was doing but not to the messages which a response was deserved of. I found it strange. He seemed really nice. The way he cared and tended to Sigewinne despite his busy life made him seem more comforting and warm. The buttons just didn't click though.

I wanted to figure out why, why he wouldn't even say bye to me. And well, there was only one person he was close to enough which would tell me why. That's if they knew of course.

No it wasn't Navia. Navia and Wriothesley barely talked unless it was business. They don't hate each other necessarily they just never clicked. They both worked in different places and only knew each other through friends. 

Navia was always busy, much like Wriothesley, but she always responded back. Eh, maybe I should stop comparing people.

What about Sigewinne? Well I highly doubt someone so young and innocent knew about her father's reasons for ignoring people. If she did I would be very surprised. Oh yeah, Wriothesley said Sigewinne was referring to him as "dad" now. I haven't heard her say it yet but I'll take his word for it.

I swiped through my contacts until I found a certain long blue haired woman. The girl that worked with Wriothesley. She was most likely to know about this.

Clorinde 🫡💜

Y/N  <

heyyaaa

> Clorinde 🫡💜

Oh hello!

Y/N <

sorry about bugging u

> Clorinde 🫡💜

ur fine, what's up?

Y/N <

Wriothesley

> Clorinde 🫡💜

Oh, Navia told me he had ur contact

Y/N <

yeahhh.

> Clorinde 🫡💜

Well what's wrong?

Y/N <

Does he normally leave u on opened?

or not respond to simple questions

> Clorinde 🫡💜

not at all, he would never

is he not answering your messages?

Y/N <

yeah, basically.

> Clorinde 🫡💜

Hm, I could try to knock some 

sense into him if u want

Y/N <

no its okay

> Clorinde 🫡💜

kk, gtg now

cya, love u girl x 

I'll take u out for ice-cream with Navia later

Y/N <

Ilyt, bye-bye x