Chapter 19 - The truth

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉!","𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓌..." 𝒩𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱.

Y/N's reply just made me laugh. Honestly, It shocked me how she said something like that. I didn't really know how to respond back... Normally she would attempt to defend herself and deny she liked them - that just simply wasn't the case this time.

Look, I've known Y/N for a while now, same with Clorinde and Wriothesley.

I was never really close with Wriothesley. He was the kid who only really hung out with his siblings, which was okay. His family was quite large to begin with. The last time I remember seeing him, was before he was sentenced to prison for the murder of his parents. Now he's one of the head police officers, and a father to one of the sweetest little girls. Ironic isn't it...?

Not everyone knows of his past. I actually don't think Y/N knows but, I'll let him explain that. I wouldn't want to dig my feet into the ground. Anyway, maybe I'm getting a bit off topic. 

Perhaps I might be able to get to know Wriothesley a bit more? I know Clorinde is friends with him. I just didn't really think I would be talking to him outside of business...

After staring at my phone for a couple of minutes I decided to finally reply back.

> Navia

uh

no

Y/N <

.

I can see u?

> Navia

if I can't see u

u can't see me-

Y/N <

Navia were not five...

> Navia

oh

anyway:)

when's the date?

Y/N <

there is none

> Navia

can I plan one? lol

Y/N <

no

> Navia

I'll ask wrio then<3

Y/N <

NO NAVIA STOP

> Navia

CHILL IM JOKING

Just before I could say anything else I felt a trio walk up behind me. I jerked my head around to see Freminet, Lyney and Lynette. The blonde haired girl with cat ears was talking to her brother, her tail swished side by side. Lyney just gave an embarrassed look while Freminet glanced at me.

"Hey Ms. Navia... We haven't talked since you attended one of our shows. It was an honour to have you there, even if I wasn't on the stage," Freminet spoke while he positioned his hand over his chest.

I let out a warm smile across my features, "It was amazing. Did you help backstage perhaps?" I flipped myself around to face the short boy. He nodded.

"Yeah, I- Huh?" He looked down, and wrapped around his legs was a small Melusine girl. Her face was stuffed into him while her arms squeezed him into a tight hug. Freminet had a stunned facial expression.

"Fremmy!" And that little girl was Sigewinne. She must have seen the three and ran off. She looked up at him, and began to let out a childish laughter, "I missed you! Dad now sends me to daycare... but that's okay! I've made loads of friends! Like Klee and Diona!"

Freminet's face softened, "Dad?" He asked, his eyebrows pinning down. 

Sigewinne nodded, a smile picturing over her facial features, "Over there!" She released her grasp, and pointed towards Wriothesley. He was walking over with Y/N, "Oh no. I'm in trouble! Protect me Fremmy!" She ran behind his legs, attempting to hide herself away from her father.

I turned my attention to Wriothesley and Y/N. Sigewinne's father was shaking his head as he sighed, "Sigewinne hiding isn't going to do anything," His arms crossed over his chest, "I told you not to run off on me like that."

Sigewinne slowly crept out from behind Freminet's legs, her lips forming into a pout, "But daddd... it's Fremmy, Lyney and Lynette! I want to talk with them!" She said, positioning her hands onto her hips.

At that moment Lyney and Lynette seemed to switch their attention to the group. "Oh Sigewinne!" The boy with the black hat bent down to her level. She ran over and hugged him.

"I miss your magic tricks!" She giggled, grabbing his hat to put on her head.

"We all missed you Sigewinne." He said, running her fingers gently through her hair.

Wriothesley sighed, running his fingers to rub his temples, "Sigewinne, I'm glad you're happy but next time, please tell me. I would have happily walked you over," He smiled, still seeming a little bit disappointed at his daughter's actions.

I just sat and watched, there really wasn't much I could do or say. As they talked I felt Y/N's eyes drift onto me. I looked back, a lopsided smirk running across my face.

I drifted my eyes to Wriothesley then back at her. She just gave a frustrated look... heh.