Chapter 25 - Sweethearts.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞." - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

'In my world, everyone is friends and we all can have what we want. Want food? It's right there! Something else? Well you're guaranteed to get it! You see, everyone deserves a fair life in this universe. No one should face anything bad! Everyone should be happy and smile. It's always good seeing people cheerful. I like it when I'm the reason I make people smile! Wriothesley always smiles when he's playing toys with me. He makes me smile too! I think it's because we have a really good bond with each other. Despite him being busy, we always make time for each other. That's one of the things I really like about my dad.  

Still, I'm a little bit shocked that Y/N actually came. I really thought she would have said no. Am I complaining? Of course not! I think it's great that she came over. We've had so much fun and she's been so sweet to me! I'm really excited to be at daycare again. I'm not saying home is boringggg... I just really miss my friends, y'know? Like I would rather be having fun there than being stuck sick in bed... and Wriothesley trying to force me to take medicine. Which if you didn't know, is ew! Like my tongue feels like it's about to explode and my face... it goes into this weird expression. And like, what's it going to do?! Help me?

..Okay yeah it will. Apparently.'

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"And now, Fluffy gets a cake! Whoaaa," I grabbed one of the mini cake toys and slid it in front of my bunny plush. I let out little giggles as I played with my toys. Y/N sat on the other side, pretending to be the magical bad guys who were out to me! (Spoiler : I won, hehe.)

"Huh? What's that noise Fluffy?" I used my hands to push up his ears. Mine twitched at the same time. Small little boom sounds echoed through my senses. Oh no! The bad guys are here!

Y/N guided the tiger plush towards my direction. I let out a little playful screech and lifted Fluffy in the air. "Get away, tiger!" I said loudly as I flew the bunny downwards. As I hit the orange and black cat I made explosion sound effects. Y/N let out a small, 'Noooo..!' and slowly fell backwards. I erupted into small proud giggles and laughters at her gesture. I placed my stuffed animal to the side and jumped onto the h/c girl. 

She groaned, "Sigewinneeeee.." Her cheeks pressed close to her e/c eyes while a toothy smile glistened through. "You have defeated me!" Her vision grew into a soft shut and her tongue stuck out slightly. I gasped, gently shaking her. I knew she wasn't dead but, I wanted to pretend that she was. I was going to use my medical stuff to bring her back! Yep! I've been practicing a lot recently and trust me, I'm an expert now! Well, Wriothesley said so, sooo... it's true! Don't believe me? Well, watch this!

I grabbed my stethoscope and pushed the ends towards my ears. I grasped it and positioned it over her chest, "Hmmm..." I pondered, waiting to see if I could hear anything but-.. there was nothing! Oh no! I need to help her. Uhm, I know! I reached and snatched my small little needle. I I leaned it towards her arm and gently 'jabbed' it in.

She let out a gasp, leaning forward and picked me up in her arms. The s/c girl tickled me all over, "You saved me!" She said, smiling. I let out a small laughter and huddled myself into a ball, attempting and trying to stop her from tickling me! Suddenly, we heard the door open. I jerked my head and saw Wriothesley walk in.

Y/N let me go and I bolted forward. He placed the shopping bags he held down and bent to the ground. He opened his arms and I ran towards him. He embraced me and I did the same back, "Hey Sigewinne..." He said in a more tired tone.

"Dad!" I looked into his eyes, "Wait, stay here. I need to get you something that me and Y/N made!" I let go and ran towards the kitchen, leaving the two to themselves.

As I reached the kitchen I grabbed the milkshake and a small straw. I planted it in the cup and began to walk back. As I made my way through the house I heard the two talking, so, I stayed there until they finished.

"No, I have a meeting with the school next week. I'm just worried she won't get in,"

"She's a smart kid, Wriothesley."

"I know, I'm just..."

"Stressed."

Huh?