Chapter 26 - Meeting one.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨? 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 '𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫' 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥." - 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ One week later. School grounds. ]

I've had my fix of headaches and migraines; some hurt like a never-ending stab while others, they're just this pain that sits in the back of your head. It never leaves, it will always be there to haunt you in your darkest times. If you shed one too many tears or think a little too hard, that head pain will just push its way back into your life. Yes, this torment of agony is curable but, they will always come back into your life. It's never a permanent cure. You can drink litters on litters of water, you could take the strongest pain meds yet, there will always be this pain in the back of your head.

Stress can cause headaches and right now, I'm fretting about getting Sigewinne into the school. Normally, I wouldn't worry too much about this. She's a smart kid... maybe a little too smart for her age but anyway; that's not the issue. The problem is, I never really went to a school. I was isolated into this home with other kids. We would do very little homeschooling because most of our life was spent doing chores. That's where we learnt most of our life skills. Even during prison I wasn't provided a proper education. I just had to learn from the others which... was very hard. Everyone had a different opinion, none were even a qualified teacher and some were mentally insane. I still remember wanting to cry in the cold corner of my cell but couldn't. All my tears had been spent up on other things. ..Anyway.

I talked to Y/N since she went to school. She explained that I shouldn't have to worry but, times have changed. There's different teachers and I'm sure they've changed different classes and subjects. That's what I'm worried about.. 

..and I don't want her to be bullied.

She won't be bullied.

Right?

Sigewinne is very different from the other kids. She has ears and tails like no other. She's exceptionally smart and caring. These are all good traits of course! I'm not dissing any of them. I'm just saying that people will pick on anything and everything. This may not happen until later years but due to her unique looks and personality, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened earlier. I know I can't speak, I never really had a social life until recently but... even out in public she's getting made fun of, let alone being in a school with possibly hundreds and hundreds of kids (And not every kid is going to be nice and friendly) I also don't want to homeschool her, it's not because I don't have the time it's just, I would rather her have a more social life and make more friends. That's all. Nothing else... I don't want her to be isolated from the real world.

Regardless, I should be more focused on getting her into this school. She needs to be provided with some type of education, and this school is the best school in the area and possibly, the whole of Teyvat; so why do I worry?

I don't know.

But, I do.

I just can't explain it.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"Papa? You've been really quiet... and your hand is really hurting mine..." The little girl's voice cut me from my thoughts like a sharp blade. My eyes gently widened as I noticed I was practically squeezing her fingers. I quickly loosened my grasp and looked around. We had been walking to the principles office the whole time... God, she must have been worried from my absent attitude.