Chapter 17 - Music! Wait, love?

"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝." - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕. 

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

I ran downstairs, attempting to not trip on my way down. Wriothesley followed behind, yawning softly as he dragged his feet across the ground. I turned back and gently giggled, "Wake up dad! Aren't you excited?" I jumped on the spot.

He rubbed his eyes, "I am," He scoffed a small laughter, "But isn't it a bit too early? We could at least wait another half n hour."

I turned back and pouted. He froze as his shoulders grew stiff, "Alright, alright. I'm sorry," He relaxed and continued his way down. I sprinted towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water to sip at. He followed behind.

"What do you want?" He opened the cabinets which were way higher than me. I looked over and then towards the ground, pondering on what to eat.

"Pan-" 

"-Cakes. I know Sigewinne. Surely I could make something else. Porridge? Toast?" His hands ran through to grab out the mixture - he knew I was going to say no. I loved pancakes, the fluffy texture and taste melting on my tongue was just amazing! I shook my head

"Come on Sige, let's get ready," He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. A subtle but soft smile picture across his face.

. . . ╰──╮"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫...?" ~ 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞.

"𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲?" ~ 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫." ~ ???

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Fontaine.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Music festival - 11:42AM.]

I tugged Wriothesley around the festival with a cheeky grin. He followed behind, sighing and shaking his head at my actions. Every so often I would turn back and give him a giggle, he would reply back with a warm laughter.

We skipped through the streets, humming a light tune to each other as we made our way through. My legs had started to grow sore and tired from all the walking so by the end, Wriothesley had to carry me. He didn't mind, not at all.

Even through the dense and thick crowds he still carried me. If someone went to talk to him he would politely say no and make his way along. He was just putting his attention on me, trying to give me the best experience he could. It touched me honestly.

We now stood towards the back of a crowd in front of the opera stage. Lady Furina was doing her usual dramatic speech while Neuvillette stood beside her. I wasn't too interested... so I kinda just dozed off and fell asleep.

It was fun though. Wriothesley has gotten me ice-cream and bought me a matching plush for Fluffy.

Did I mention we both made matching bracelets...?

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Admit it, you like me.]

Wriothesley stood with Sigewinne in his arms, his eyes peering out towards the stage. Suddenly he felt a small touch of fingers run up his shoulder. He jerked his head around to see Y/N. She was dressed in her usual fashion yet her face seemed flushed.

She sighed, "Wriothesley, I need to tell you something."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

a/n : 

finally. 

It is shorter than I wanted since I lacked motivation so don't be surprised if it gets rewritten lol (and it was written on my phone which I normally don't do)

also, thx u for 60 followers<3 U don't realise how much this means to me. I have a lot of books planned for this year and next year! :)

A BIG thx u to my online friends who have been keeping me motivated or talking to me. 

I love you guys :)!!!