BONUS CHAPTER

(With the release of 4.7 soon & Sigewinne and Clorinde finally being playable, I am very excited. Because of that, I've come up with a small bonus chapter. The next chapter is already half written so expect it soon<3)

NO POV.

Wriothesley picked up the small girl into his arms, her ears and tails twitching when he did, "Hey! Stop!" She frowned, trying to escape out of his arms. The half Melusine still hadn't gotten use to her new guardian... and wasn't exactly agreeing with him, "No. I don't want you to run off into the street." He held her a bit tighter as she protested against him.

"Hmpt! What are we doing...?" She looked forward to see them approach a rather larger building. She had no idea what it was, and well, she didn't really care. She was probably going to run around and play with everything and anything, even the things that Wriothesley told her to specifically not touch, "My work, police station."

She whined and groaned, "Noo! I want shake! Milkshake!" Her face started to go red and the man could see a tantrum forming. With a sigh he placed her on the ground, "I'll let you down if you hold my hand, understand? And I'll get you one afterwards." But she just sat on the ground, not moving a budge, "Sigewinne..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to not yell at the child.

Suddenly, a voice was heard, "Oh, is that the little one?" He turned around to see a lady with dark blue hair. She had a white button up shirt which was layered off with a black leather jacket, she also wore black tights with a slim fitting skirt. He sighed, "Hello Clorinde..." 

"Aw, look at how cute you are." She looked at the small girl and for a second you could swear she had a small smile. Sigewinne looked up at her and then suddenly, her eyes twinkled, "You're so pretty!" She giggled, now standing up on her feet, "Look Wriothesley, it's a real life princess!"

Clorinde seemed a bit taken back from the compliment but she played along to help, "I am. It's a pleasure to meet you little Sigewinne. Wriothesley told me about you."

"He did?" She looked at the two.

"Yes, he works- he helps me. If you come with him you can spend some time with me." She patted the top of her head. Sigewinne's smile widened, her teeth now showing, "Okay!" She chirped which made Wriothesley sigh in relief.