Daddy Issues (Remix) by - The neighborhood Ft Syd

Me and Robin have decided to go to the Grab N Go and the library which I begged him to go to.

I went upstairs and got changed into this.

(This fit is lowkey adorable)

"Alright let's go Rob." I said. I paused walking and turned to Robin. "Well uhh not actually Rob I meant is a nickname." I said smiling nervously then turning around to continue walking downstairs.

Robin just laughed for a minute and ran over to the door opening it. I walked out with Robin following me. We walked to the grab n go.

"Hey Robin, do you ever wonder what death is like?" I asked feeling conscious about it. "What? Sometimes but why?" Robin asked me.

"I don't know. Also we're here." I said walking into the grab n go. I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so conscious about death all of a sudden.

I grab my favorite candy and Rob grabs his, we also got slushy's Robin convinced me to get a soda flavored Slushy so I did and I got Coke/Dr.Pepper (or a diff flavor ofc) we got it and checked out. We walked to the library and by time we where there we finished our slushy's although I did make Robin switch with me bc his was WAY better.

A/N: Hey yall I finally posted😭 me and my ex have been hanging out lately and she helped me with writing correctly bc I can't write for sh!t😭. But yeah sorry for the SHORT Chapter luv yslllll🫶🏼