"I wish he would've killed you Y/n!"

I had walked home by myself, Robin went to Finn's for tutoring and to hang out.

I went to my room and got in the bottom drawer of my dresser to look for my first aid kit. I found it and I sat on my bed getting out the alcohol and gauze along with bandage.

I cleaned up and rapped my wrist and hand.

I was bord so I had decided to go on a walk.

I went to Vance's room to ask if he wanted to go with me.

"Hey Vance? Wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked knocking and opening his door.

"NO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He screamed at me.

"God, I'm sorry for hitting you in class." I said softly.

"NO Y/N AND ITS NOT JUST SORRY AND ITS ALL FINE. YOU ARE DO ANNOYING AND ALWAYS BRING HELL TO MY LIFE!" He screamed at me make me scared.

"I'm really sor-" I got cut off by him yelling at me.

"IM GLAD THE GRABBER GOT YOU!" He screamed

"I wish he would've killed you Y/n!" He yelled at me.

I teared up and ran outside as Vance chased me.

"I'm sorry sis I didn't mean it!" He yelled at me but I was to far to hear him so he went back in the house.

I ran to the park and sat down on the top of a slide.

Do I bother him that much?

I try not to, I'm trying my best to stay alive.

God why am I even here? I questioned myself.

I walked back to my house and ran up to my room locking the door.

I went to my closet and pulled up a board on the floor.

I reached inside and grabbed a little box. I put the board back and went to my bed putting the box in it the sitting down.

I opened the box and found all my old medications.

Sleeping pills, depression pills, and anxiety pills, etc...

I got my Sleeping, depression, and anxiety pills and sat them on my bed.

I went to my desk and began writing a note to Vance, Robin, Gwen, Finn, Bruce, and Donna.

I wrote Vance's first.

                             ~Vance's note~

Hey Vance. If you're reading this I've already committed. I'm sorry for always being in the way of your happiness. You don't have to worry about me anymore. Aunt May will take care of me like she did before she left forever.

Love - your lil sister<3

                                ~Robins note~

Hey Robin. I think it's time I left. I can't stand being hurt anymore. I love you and I always will. Please don't think me leaving is your fault. Don't let Vance do anything to himself or my friends. I hope you're happy without me.

Love - Y/n<3

                             ~Gwen's note~

Hey Gwen. I'm sorry for what this note is about. I don't want you to hurt I just want you to be happy. Please understand that I will always love you, but I just think it's best if I left. I cause to much drama and trouble. I will forever think of you as a little sister Gwen.