The meeting

Its been 2 months since Chuuya was promoted to manage the meetings with port Mafia and it was finally the day where the meeting was happening. It was just Chuuya and Kunikida going to the meeting the rest off the detective was afraid to come.

Chuuya and Kunikida were walking to place where they were gonna have the meeting. It was held in a office in a building that was owned by the Mafia, as they arrived there were hundreds off men with guns meaning the Boss was already there.

"Huh looks like hes early hes never early" Kunikida said with a suspicion.

"What do you mean?" Chuuya asked with a raised eyebrow. Chuuya had never met the Port Mafia boss or seen what he looked like.

"Well he always arrives late or he dousent even come to the meetings instead he sends one off his men"

"Mhm thats interesting, so what's he like?"

"Well hes very mysterious id say but also a pain in the ass, he's also such a child too complaining that the meetings are boring and never paying a attention" Kunikida said while moving his glasses.

They entered the building and walked up to the office. Once they arrived Kunikida knocked on the door waiting for a answer.

"Come in" Someone said behind the door.

Kunikida amd Chuuya nodded at each other and walked in. Kunikida went in first then Chuuya did as well, when he walked in the office he saw a massive long table with the boss sitting at the end off it. When Dazai noticed Chuuya and Chuuya noticed Dazai, they were both making eye contact at each other for a minute and both were thinking off the exsact same thing.

"Hes kinda hot"

Chuuya broke the eye contact and walked closer to the boss, he sat right next to him on the side off the table while Kunikida was on the other side sitting next to Odasaku. There was silence in the room for about a minute till Chuuya started talking.

"So im guessing your the Port Mafia Boss?"

"And im guessing you detective dwarth, one off the best shortie detectives? Am i correct" Dazai with a smirk and opening his eyes to look at Chuuya's face.

Chuuya blood boiled at that he was about to say something till Odasaku cut in.

"Sir do you really want to start a fight here"

"No no off course not after all this is just a friendly meeting" Dazai said while raising his hands and with a goofy smile.

"Then why say something dumbass" Chuuya said with a growl.

"Ok lets start Nakahara introduce your self after all you are new here" Kunikida said trying to change the topic.

"Fine. Im Detective Chuuya Nakahara im the head off the meetings and you are?" Chuuya said while standing up and placing out his hand.

"Osamu Dazai, nice to meet you Chuuya, when i heard that Tachihara was caught i wasn't exspexting another ginger to be the next manager for this, oh congratulations on the promotion by the way" Dazai said while shaking chuuyas hand.

They both let go of the hand shake and Chuuya sat down again. Chuuya head was running thru so many thoughts like, why was he wearing bandages or why is he the same age him, Chuuya always pictured the Boss off the Port Mafia to be a rinckly old man not this attractive young man.

Odasaku slid some files to Kunikida and as they both were looking thru them.

"Now then Detective what you wanna talk about and make it less boring" Dazai said leaning his head back at his chair.