Friends with Benefits part 1

TW: Smut, Smoking actions.

Its been 4 months since now. It is now December. The Christmas month. It was 2 weeks before Christmas and Chuuya was at work getting ready to leave for the holiday.

"So fancy hat so any plans for the holidays" Ranpo said.

"Mhm believe me the only plans i have for this stupid holiday is. Get drunk, smoke all 20 packs off cigarettes and yeah that's it, what about you?" Chuuya said.

"Well that's depressing. Well I'm spending the holidays with my boyfriend Poe" Ranpo said with a smile.

"Good for you Sherlock" Chuuya said.

"Wait a minute Chuuya don't you have a girlfriend? Why aren't you spending the holidays with her?" Kunikida said suddenly.

"Damn you have ears off god or something your just being a nosy bitch" Chuuya said spinning his chair towards Kunikida.

"For your information, you two are loud i couldn't help but here." Kunikida said moving his glasses.

"His not spending time with his girlfriend because he's in love with someone else" Ranpo said and had a book thrown at his face.

"You know what I'm leaving happy holidays fuckers see ya" Chuuya said and leaving to go home. While Ranpo complained because he got a book thrown at his head.

It was late at night around 10pm. Chuuya was sitting on his couch with a cigarette and a glass of wine watching some random stuff on the TV. That's how Chuuya always spent his holidays. Chuuya was relaxed and comfortable till he heard a knock on his window where there was a fire escape. He was confused as to why there was a knock. So in frustration he got up to open the closet to see who was at his window and to why and who he was gonna murder. He opened the closet and saw Dazai.

"DAZAI WHAT THE FUCK" Chuuya yelled and opened the door.

"HIII CHIBI MISSED ME" Dazai said with a happy smile and climbed thru the window into Chuuyas apartment.

"Not even a little we hung out 2 weeks ago loser" Chuuya said and walked back to the couch.

Ever since they found out about each other at a party and decided to not have sex. So of course they both decided to never bring it up and hide away their feelings. So now and then they hang out either at Chuuya's apartment or somewhere random.

"Come one Chibi don't be like that" Dazai said jumping on the couch.

"What are you doing here Dazai It's the holidays to celebrate with whoever" Chuuya said lighting a cigarette. 

"Well for your information i hate Christmas" Dazai said pulling the cigarette out off Chuuya's mouth and into his.

"Damn didn't know that, and stop being a jerk  and give me my cigarettes you faggot" Chuuya said.

"CHUUYA HOW DARE YOU" Dazai said in gasp and dramatically put his hands on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"Fuck off gimme back my cigarettes you dipshit" Chuuya said.

Dazai smirked and he took a puth from the cigarette and blew into Chuuyas face. From that Chuuya couldn't breath not because off thr smoke got blew into his face. But because off a different reason.

"Hehehehe Chibi your turned on. Kinky" Dazai said with a smirk.

"WHAT NUHUH FUCK OFF" Chuuya said already flustered.

Dazai laughed and Chuuya ended up throwing a pillow at his face. The two ended up drinking the whole night. Laughing, fighting, talking. Everything was perfect.