Pain and Love Part 1

Chuuya woke up the next morning in the hotel rooms bed alone. He looked around but didn't see Dazai.

"Odd" Chuuya said getting up and getting dressed.

He looked around again and didn't see Dazais bags or anything he just dissapeared.

"Asshole left me here, i swear to fuck ill make him pay for this. Shit its already 9am i gotta get to work" Chuuya said and started packing and heading out off the hotel.

He got to work pretty late. He had a hangover from last night drinking so he placed his stuff down and went to make some coffee.

"NOW YOU SHOW UP NAKAHARA YOU DO REALIZE YOUR 2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES LATE TO WORK" Kunikida said yelling when he saw chuuya.

"Kunikida shut your big mouth i have a hangover" Chuuya said rubbing his head.

"Where the hell were you. I went to your apartment yesterday to tell you we have a meeting with the captain. But you weren't there?" Kunikida said.

"Uhh- I was staying in a hotel. Thats why." Chuuya said.

"Hotel?" Kunikida said confused.

"Oooooh fancy hat has a loverrr" Ranpo said when he came into the room.

"What. No I don't" Chuuya said.

"Yes you do, yesterday was valentines day. The most romantic day. And you were at a hotel. With my deducted skills i can tell all off you who it is." Ranpo said.

"ALRIGHT SHUT IT. Yes i was at a hotel with someone now. DROP IT" Chuuya yelled.

"Wow Mafuyu just literally died and your already hooking up with someone. Im not surprised" Kunikida said.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean Kunikida" Chuuya snapped when he heard that.

"It doesn't matter we have a meeting in a hour, be there" Kunikida said leaving to go back work.

"Ugh fuck this shit" Chuuya said pooring coffee in his mug and sitting down on the table.

"Chuuya do you honestly think i don't know who you were with at the hotel. Or who you were with theses past 2 months" Ranpo suddenly said.

Chuuya eyes widen when Ranpo said that he looked at ranpo and placed his cup and down and got up. Pulled ranpo to the roof of the precinct and shut the door.

"Ranpo..."

"YOUR SLEEPING WITH THE PORT MAFIA BOSS AND YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW" Ranpo suddenly yelled out.

"Can you yell that any louder im pretty sure the desd people didn't hear you" Chuuya said.

"Why are you sleeping with the Mafia boss. You know theses past few months and been so easy with the mafia i just knew there was something up. So i used my ultra deduction power and now i know why.

"Look its no big deal. We just fuck nothing more. We have no feelings for each other all" Chuuya said.

"Thats complete bullshit. Your so in denial" Ranpo said.

"What the fuck did you say?" Chuuya said. His tone getting a little angry.

"Your in denial. Its obvious" Ranpo said.

"This is conversation is over. MENTION THIS TO ANYONE ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD CUT OFF" Chuuya said and walked back inside.

They were all in the meetings office with the Captain all wondering what the hell is going on.

"Alright, this is something we need to be aware. People have been reporting seeing vampires." Fukuzawa said.

"Vampires?" Chuuya said.