The party part 2

Tw: Smut

Kunikida amd Chuuya arrvied at the party and when they walked in they were shock how wild the party was. It was like it was made for a teenager. The party was held underground the Plaza and it was beaming with music and lights.

"Alright heres the plan, ill investigate you keep a eye out on people make sure they don't head my way" Kunikida said.

"Bet good luck imma have some fun" Chuuya said walking in to crowd.

Everything was going smoothly Chuuya was having fun and distracting some off the guards while Kunikida was looking for evidence in the rooms something about the Mafia.

While everything was going good it started to go a little down.

"ALRIGHT YOU HORNY FUCKERS, SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND MY PARTY WE ARE ALL GONNA PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HELLLLLLLL!" Nikolai said standing on the table and blowing air horns.

Everybody gathered around in a circle and put a bottle in the middle. Kunikida took this as a opertunuty to get closer to the other rooms. Chuuya wasn't going to go in the circle but he saw Dazai going there. Dazai was dressed in a white shirt with a blue tie and had his hair tucked behind his ear on one side. Chuuya though he looked handsome but alos a dead person because off the bandages. Chuuya thoughts got interrupted by one off the people pulling him in the circle he tried to ge out off it but it was to late.

Everyone was now sitting on the floor with a empty vodka bottle on the floor im the middle off the circle.

"Alright horny lovers, here's how the game works just in case yall had a nerdy how school life. Basically you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on you have and that person it landed on have some fun in that closet FOR 7 MINUTES but remember you have to fuck other wise it be a boaring 7 minutes" Nikolai said explaining to everyone.

"Alright love lets starts the game, whos going first?" Fyodor said.

"I say the red head hottie should go first" A guy said winking at Chuuya.

Chuuya nodded and crawled to the bottle amd spinned it hoping it wouldn't land on anyone but on a gap between someone. As the bottle started to slow down it finally landed on someone the guy who winked at Chuuya screamed in frustration and was about to punch the person who was next to him where the bottle landed.

"WOAH THERE BUDDY DAZAI WON WAIT YOUR TURN" Nikolai said.

Chuuyas eyes widen when he saw the bottle where it landed. Dazai got up and walked over to Chuuya and put out his hand.

"Shall we darling" Dazai said.

Chuuya blushed and hesitated but grabbed hisnhand as he stood up. Nikolai lead them hoth to a closet and Chuuya and Dazai both got into it.

"Alright lovers haveeeee funnnn~" Nikolai said in a chirpy voice and locked the closet and went back to the game.

It was now Chuuya and Dazai alons in the closet both pretty drunk. But Chuuya wasn't that drunk he has control off his actions but still was drunk. They both were silence for a few minutes till Dazai made a move on Chuuya. Dazai moved closer to Chuuya and grabbed his waist pinning him on the wall off the closet. Chuuya heart stopped for a minute, him and Dazai made eye contact till Dazai connected their lips. They started making out for a good 2 minutes. Chuuyas sences all vanished when Dazai kissed him, they both started undressing. Dazai pulled up Chuuyas skirt and Chuuya started unbuckling Dazais pants. Dazai lifted Chuuya up higher a little, there lips still connected. They both pulled out their cocks snd started pumping them both after that Dazai placed in Chuuyas ass and started thrusting in and out at a fast pace. Chuuya let out fast moans from Dazais pace. Chuuya hold on to his mouth to not let out any loud moans. Dazai did the same. After a few seconds they both came at the same time Dazai let Chuuya go and he slid down to Chuuya's cock and started cleaning up the cum with his tongue and came back up to Chuuya and started bitting his neck Chuuya leaning his head back enjoying the pleasure wishing this night never ends.