Cant you admit it?

Its been a quite few months. Chuuya and Dazai's didn't hook up like they normally did, they saw each other during meetings sometimes even going out for drinks but that was mainly it.

Chuuya was working late at his desk on a case, he was looking thru files when he got a call. He answered the call and it was Shirase.

"Hello?" Chuuya said thru the phone.

*CHUUYA MAN. HELLOO. Wanna go out man its been FOREVER.* Shirase said.

"Oh hey Shirase, can't tonight im busy" Chuuya said.

*Chuuya its been 2 months since you were in hospital be for real man. You never stop working. Give yourself a break, your mom says you've been with someone. Cant believe you didn't tell me you bitch.*

"Damnit off course she told you. No im nit with someone. Its just a casual hook up thing you asshole and stop nosinging in my life." Chuuya said getting up to make another coffee.

*Yuhuh sureee 'causul hook up' whatever you say, but hey that Dazai seems very nice* Shirase said with a laugh.

Chuuya stopped in his tracks and dropped his mig on the floor. It didn't break that bad but only into two pieces.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME??" Chuuya yelled.

*Um hello? Be visited you everyday when you were in the hospital. I even bumped into him a couple off times at your place taking care off Mami. I knew it your gay"

"Asshole. Ugh whatever. We are nothing. We haven't even hooked up since I got out off the hospital" Chuuya said sounding a bit sad like almost he missed dazai or did he just miss the sex.

-
-
-
-

Dazai was in his office in the port mafia building. He wasn't working he was offending someone. Dazai was laying on the floor with his legs leaning on the wall while he was reading a book 'The complete Guide to Suicide'. Odasaku just walked into hus office with even knocking, he grabbed dazais book and starred at him aggressively.

"ODAAAA GIMME BACK" Dazai cried sounding like a child.

"No. You haven't left this place in 2 days after the meeting. Dazai you haven't eaten or showered. So get up" Oda said with a bit off force in his voice.

"Nuhuh" Dazai pouted.

Oda sighed so he gave dazais book back and left. After half an hour later he returned with a plastic bag. He set the plastic bag on the table and grabbed dazai book again.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Dazai said.

"Stop being a crybaby and get up. I bought food for you. Curry for me and ramen for you." Oda said.

Dazai sighed and got up and sat at his desk where the food was. Oda grabbed the chair and oulled it closer to the desk.

It was always like this. When Dazai didn't go home or wasn't at some hotel with some hookers. Oda would always make sure he didn't die in his office. Oda does admit he cares for dazai, like a son taht he never wanted or didn't have a choice to take care off. He took pity on him since he didn't have an easy life, with everything he went thru with Mori.

They started eating their food till Oda started asking dazai why he isn't going home.

"Dazai?" Oda asked.

"Mhm?" Dazai said with ramen stuffed in his face.

"Why aren't you going home this time?"

"Because. Home doesn't feel like home. Its just an apartment i live in. Thats it. Whats the point." Dazai said with no emotion in his face.