A bitch who is dead

TW: Sexual Assault

Chuuya ran to his apartment as quickly as he could and he made it there. Hoping Mami is ok. As he opened his door there were candles everywhere and rose petals on the floor. Chuuya was confused and he saw mami sleeping on the couch peaceful and fine. He was so confused.

"MAFUYU" Chuuya called out.

"Hello sexy"Mafuyu said at the bedroom door, half naked.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAFUYU PUT ON SOME CLOTHES" Chuuya said turning around.

"No Chuuya look at me. I want you tonight. I want to feel you tonight" Mafuyu said turning Chuuya around and pressing her breast against Chuuya.

"Y-you said Mami was stuck so what the fuck is this" Chuuya said nervous and looking up.

"I lied sweetie this was the only way to get you to come home" Mafuyu said kissing Chuuyas neck.

"You lied about my cat being in danger so we could fuck?" Chuuya said with his tone getting harsh.

"Yes i did"

"Mafuyu get the fuck out off my apartment right now" Chuuya said.

"No Chuuya instead you be a good boy and let's do this. Mommy is hungry for that dick" Mafuyu said then used her ability.

She used her ability and veins off plants grabbed Chuuya by the legs and arms and tied him to the wall. She the started undressing him.

"LET ME GO BITCH" Chuuya said trying to break free but couldn't.

"Try your best chuuya my ability allows me to control nature these veins are strong so good luck. You know you want to do this" Mafuyu said taking Chuuya's pants off.

"NO I DON'T. YOU ARE NOT GETTING CONCENT THIS IS ASSAULT MAFUYU, LET ME GO YOU WHORE" Chuuya yelled trying to break free.

"WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 6 MONTHS AND WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX CHUUYA. AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO TALK TO YOU, YOU IGNORE ME SO SUCK IT UP BITCH AND LET ME EAT YOUR DICK" Mafuyu said pulling chuuya boxers and started pumping his dick.

Chuuya was trying to escape but he couldn't. He didn't feel pleasure he felt disgusted by this. He wanted to get out but he couldn't.

"STOP MOVING BITCH IM TRYING TO GIVE YOU PLEASURE" Mafuyu said.

"PLEASURE?? FORCING SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX ISN'T PLEASURE FOR PEOPLE YOU KNOW" Chuuya said yelling.

Mafuyu was about to suck it when all the candles went out. She looked up confused till she felt someone touch her from behind and blue waves went appeared and her ability was cancelled letting Chuuya fall to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Mafuyu said till she felt a gun to her head.

"I suggest you get the fuck out off here before i shot your brains out" Someone said in a cold tone.

Mafuyu was scared so she tried to grab her clothes.

"I don't think so whore get out" Someone said not letting her get her clothes.

Mafuyu nodded and ran out of the apartment naked and she quickly ran home.

Chuuya quickly pulled his pants up and turned on the light and he saw Dazai.

"DA-DAZAI??" Chuuya said shocked.

"ARE YOU OK. I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT" Dazai said pulling Chuuya into a hug.

"Yeah im fine" Chuuya said leaning into the touch.

"Are you? Chuuya she tried to fuck you. Its sexual assault" Dazai said with anger in his eyes.