Dissapeared

TW: Smoking actions, Smutt, Food kink (i ain't getting into heave after this)

It was 12pm Dazai and Chuuya both woke up naked in bed in each other's arms.

"Morning beautiful" Dazai said giving Chuuya a peck on the lips.

"Cheesy" Chuuya said with a laugh.

They both turned their heads when they heard a door knock. Dazai got up and put on some pants and a t-shirt.

"After you answered the door. Take off the shirt it looks better on the floor then your ugly ass" Chuuya said with a smirk.

Dazai winked and closed the bedroom door and went to answer the person who was knocking. He opened the door and saw akutagawa and atushi there.

"The hell are you two homos doing here" Dazai asked.

"Dazai Hii. I tried to tell Aku this could wait till you got back from whatever you're doing in a hotel" Atushi said walking in.

"And I told jinko this can't and-" Akutagawa stopped talking when he saw the detective hat and coat.

"Who's hat is this?" Akutagawa asked.

"Um.. well um.. mine" Dazai said.

"Dazai? you? wearing hats now?" Atsushi said with a raised eyebrow.

"Atushi? you? fucking this emo none eyebrows whore?" Dazai said grabbing the hat from akutagawa.

"Id kill you if you weren't so strong" Akutagawa said with narrowed eyes.

"Hey dazai isn't that Chuuya Nakahara hats?" Atushi asked.

"No" Dazai said.

"HEY ASSHOLE THE FUCK YOU DID WITH MY PHON-" Chuuya yelled coming out the bedroom and stopped talking when he noticed the white haired boy and the black haired boy there.

"Oh shit...." Chuuya said.

"YOU TWO ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER?" Atushi yelled.

"Mention this to anyone ill have your heads off. GOT IT" Dazai threatened.

"Fine. We won't say anything. Its just Gin and Higuchi owes us. 6000 yen." Akutagawa said.

"What?" Dazai said confused.

"We kinda made a bet. After the first meeting. We made a bet that you two will have intimate physical.... love making?" Atushi said.

"Cant believe you fuck twats made a bet" Dazai.

"Eh im not surprised" Chuuya said.

"I mean we had to. It was something brought up at the bar. And Akutagawa said that he bet you two will make love and Higuchi disagreed because aperently she dated him" Atushi said.

"Wait what" Dazai said looking at Chuuya.

"Wait? Ichiyo Higuchi?" Chuuya asked.

"Yeah thays her" Atushi said.

"Huh. Chibi i didn't know you have a mafia type" Dazai said.

"Chibi? Really Dazai. Im out" Akutagawa said grabbing Atushi.

"Oh ok. Bye Dazai Bye Nakahara nice meeting you" Atushi said while being dragged my akutagawa.

"So Higuchi. Mhm whats that like" Dazai said crossing his arms.

"Please don't tell me your jealous off her. We dated for like 2 days. Never had sex. So don't worry" Chuuya said going into the kitchen and grabbing a box off orange juice.