Pain and Love part 4

Tw: Blood

8am

Fukuchi already set the vampires in the city. There was chaos everywhere. The police did an emergency evacuation but that just caused more people to get bitten and turner into vampires.

"Chuuya you need to go up to that building and get Fyodor and Shibusawa." Fukuzawa said.

Chuuya nodded and headed off.

While everyone was fighting vampires they were not expecting some help from two executives.
While Kunikida and Trish were stuck, trapped even they were saved by akutagawa and atushi was helping some people who were stuck in their cars.

"So you two who the port mafia boss sent" Kunikida said.

"Dazai orders were to help out the police force" Akutagawa said.

"Thank you. Can you get as many people to safety?" Kunikida said.

"You bet" Atushi said.

And they headed off.

-
-
-
-

Dazai was heading over to the underground base to stop Fukuchi. As he arrived there was a surprise. When he entered the base he saw Fyodor there smirking.

"What are you doing here this wasn't the plan?" Dazai said shocked to see the Russian there.

"Yes well change off plans. I told Fukuchi to move bram somewhere else because i had a feeling we had a rat on our team" Fyodor said.

"You knew" Dazai said in a dark tone.

"Dazai, we've known each other for a long time. We are the same person, our minds are the same. Its a shame we could have achieved so many things together. But i guess that was only a dream" Fyodor said and pulled out a gun.

"Where is Fukuchi?"

"The one place where he should be. I predicted that the force was gonna send someone to our base and it looks like I was correct."

Dazai eyes widen in shock.

"Im going to kill you" Dazai said.

"Its a shame I can't use my ability but i don't need an ability to end your life" Fyodor said.

"And that would be your final mistake" Dazai said before charging towards Fyodor.

-
-
-
-

Chuuya had actived his ability so he could drive his motorcycle up on the building and break the window to enter the top. As he made it in there was no one. He walked around a bit till someone got the jump on him and he had a sword right thru his chest, he coughed up blood and feel to floor. He turned around and saw Fukuchi there.

"Well isn't this interesting" Fukuchi said.

Chuuya growled amd charged at him but it was no use. He was getting beaten up. He broke thw ground with his ability and used the rocks to hit Fukuchi, but he kept doging it.

"If i was you, id give up, your nog going to defeat me" Fukuchi said.

"KEEP TALKING OLD MAN, WELL AEE ABOUT THAT" Chuuya said and thru a puch at him and Fukuchi went flying.

Fukuchi coughed up blood, Chuuya smirked and walked forward cracking his knuckles and was going in for another punch but stopped a when his sword stabbed him from behind again.

Chuuya fell to the ground with the sword still in him. Fukuchi smirked and got up pulling the sword out off the ginger.

"Fyodor mentioned you were coming so i looked into the future and opened a portal to stab you right there" Fukuchi said stepping on Chuuya.