Losing you is worse then not loving you

"Nakahara is healing but slowly. We don't know when he will wake up, I've done everything i can." Yosano said walking out of Chuuya's room.

"Do you know when he will wake up?" Kouyou said with tears in her eyes.

"I don't im sorry" Yosano said bringing Kouyou into a hug.

-
-
-
-

Dazai nullified Brams ability and all the vampires turned back into vampires. They were in a jail in the police station they kept Bram in for a while. After Dazai nullified his ability he walked up to Kunikida.

"Can i please go now. Ive nullified his ability" Dazai said.

"Just wait a second we have the port mafia boss in our station. Isn't this a perfect timing to lock him up and take down the Mafia." Trish said.

"The captain said we let him go. He did help out" Kunikida said.

"Perfect see ya" Dazai said walking out.

As he was outside Kunikida catched up to him and stopped him.

"Wait Dazai" Kunikida said.

"What" Dazai said turning around.

"Chuuya is at Yokohamas national hospital up town. You can head over there" Kunikida said.

"Thanks" Dazai said getting in the car.

-
-
-
-

Dazai had made it to the hospital he asked the receptioness for Chuuyas room. But she wouldn't give it out unless he was a family member.

"I am a family member. Im his cousin yeah" Dazai said lying.

"Mhm alright then if you say so. His room is on the 3rd floor 024" She said.

Dazai nodded a thank you and headed up. When he made it he saw his mother and some white haired boy and Yosano. He hid behind the wall, he couldn't hear what they were talking about. Soon Kouyou headed inside the room along with the white haired boy. Yosano then walked away to a different room, thats when Dazai moved in closer. He looked in the window and saw Chuuya in the hospital bed.

"I knew it. I did see you behind that wall" Yosano said behind dazai.

"Yosanooooo hello there good to see you and now bye byeee" Dazai said trying to escape.

"Oh i dont think so. Your coming with me" Yosano said grabbing onto Dazai jacket.

Dazai sighed and Yosano let go off him. They both walked to Yosanos office and she shut the door.

"Great office. Little borning you could add some decoration" Dazai said trying to creat some small talk.

"Dazai" Yosano said in a serious tone.

"Mhm?"

"Why are you here. You have no business with Chuuya. So why the fuck are you here" Yosano said.

"As you should know I was the one to save him before it was to late." Dazai said.

"Really now? Don't make me laugh Dazai. You never saved anyone in your life. It was always be killed or be the killer. You never cared for anyone in your life" Yosano said walking to her chai and sitting down.

"Thats not true. I care about oda" Dazai said.

"Whatever you say dazai. But you will always be the demon prodigy. So i will ask again why are you here" Yosano said.

"Alright fuck it. You wanna know why im here. Because I'm fucking inlove with him. Yes you heard me in love with him." Dazai said.

"Your what?" Yosano said shocked.