Mistake

The late Sunday afternoon air was cold, much colder than it was the past few weeks. My nerves were on edge as I made my way out of the castle and towards the quidditch pitch.

I had been avoiding Sebastian all week after that whole restricted section encounter.

Ominis' words kept playing over and over in my mind since Tuesday, about needing to talk with Sebastian. After that incident in the library I couldn't take it anymore.

I had been pacing all morning, my anger fuming up inside me. Imelda couldn't even calm me down so she sent me out into the castle before I drove her insane.

That's when I started searching, everywhere, for Sebastian. I asked everyone I came across where he was or could be.

The quidditch field was the only place I was told Sebastian would be because the Slytherin team had practice this afternoon.

Today was the day and it was time to confront that arrogance.

As I walked onto the field my breath caught in my throat. Sebastian really was there, standing to the side holding his broom and staring off into the distance.

His back was facing me, the quidditch long sleeve jersey he wore hugged him in all the right places. Thankfully the field was empty for another half hour before the practice would start, so no one else was around.

"Sebastian!" I yelled out, stomping my way towards him and stopping a small distance away.

He slightly turned, glancing over his shoulder at me, "Why are you here?"

His voice was low and cold, void of emotion once again but I wasn't afraid anymore to do this. He was going to give me answers, once and for all for his actions.

"What was that in the restricted section? Not even just that, even on the island!" I demanded, standing firm in my stance.

He laughed. Laughed.

"I don't have time for this right now, practice st—"

"Fuck the practice! Tell me! What was it!" I called out again, denying him of just brushing me off. Typical Sebastian, just push it away and ignore it like it's no issue.

"What was it?" he fully turned to face me, his brows stitched together as he glared, "A mistake."

My lips parted in shock at his comment. A mistake? This was how he was going to go about it?

"Excuse me? I seem to remember it was you that approached me down there and then you pinned me....your lips—"

"Yea well, clearly a mistake. Now leave." he turned away, starting to walk off.

With all my might and determination I ran towards him, grabbing his jersey and pulling it hard. His strength was more than I could handle, he easily dragged me forward as I held on.

"No Sebastian, you don't get to do that this time! You don't get to walk away, don't get to push me away and leave or give me some bullshit answers anymore. I deserve to know what the hell is going on!"

My breathing was becoming ragged as I tried to get him to stop walking forward. This man is so stubborn it's absurd. Finally he halted and I almost fell backwards if it wasn't for me gripping his shirt with all my might.

I released him, stepping back when he fully stopped pulling away. His back was still facing me but I still held out hope he would speak.

"You should leave, seriously."

His words were a warning but for what I didn't know. They came out in a low venomous tone that made me feel uneasy. Thinking maybe I really had made a mistake coming here, I almost retreated but stopped, waiting to push one last time.