Boys, Boys, Boys 🌶️

Drunk.

That's the word I would use to describe Imelda and Poppy right at this moment. 

The two of them had truly gone off the deep end, ordering round after round until they were both clinging to each other for support. I had decided to take it easy, instead just feeling slightly tipsy for the time being. 

I watched as Poppy started egging Imelda on to sing along with her as she boasted the Hogwarts school anthem at the top of her lungs. Imelda reluctantly joined in but she ended up being louder than Poppy by the end of it. 

My stomach was hurting at this point from being doubled over in laughter at the two of them. Noticing that our mugs were once again empty, I offered to go get another round which they happily urged me to do. 

As I stood up at the bar, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a very familiar presence at a nearby table that was out of sight from where we sat on the other side. It was Garreth, with a few friends I recognized from quidditch and they seemed to be having a grand time.

I approached behind him and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" 

His hands reached up to grab mine and pulled me forward which made me press against his back.

"You think I wouldn't recognize you instantly?" He laughed and turned to look at me. 

"Yeah yeah..." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here anyway? Didn't expect to see you out alone tonight." His brow raised.

"Oh I'm not alone. In fact I am with a very special person by the name of Imelda Reyes who happens to be very drunk with a certain Poppy Sweeting just over there." I pointed across the room, to an area that was just out of sight. 

"That's you three making all that noise?" He chuckled. 

"No, that's them, not me." My head shook slightly. "They are gone...far gone..."

He seemed intrigued which only fueled me further to initiate a plan that hatched in my mind just at that very moment. My eyes narrowed as I stared at him, his attention now focused on the singing and laughing he could hear from where the girls were. 

"You know Garreth...you could always just go over there and say 'hi'. Just to be polite and such, right?" I grinned widely, hoping he would take the bait. 

"Hmmm you're right, it would be polite to say 'hello' to them." 

I stepped back as he stood up from his seat and straightened himself up a bit. Trailing behind him, I rubbed my hands together like some evil villain as we approached the table with the two girls who were oblivious. 

"Hello ladies." Garreth smiled, his eyes locking on Imelda who looked shocked. 

Poppy immediately got quiet but a few giggles escaped her lips as she watched Imelda start blushing. I stepped off to the side and casually grabbed Poppy to pull her next to me which allowed Garreth to sit next to Imelda. 

I whispered to Poppy, hoping her drunk mind could comprehend what I was trying to do. 

"We should go get another round yeah?"

"I thought you were already--"

I cut her off by placing my hand on her mouth before giving her an eyebrow waggle, hoping she could take the hint. 

"Ohhh yes! Yes let us go get another round." She giggled and started walking off to the bar. 

Garreth and Imelda were already talking so they didn't really notice us leaving to give them space. I followed Poppy to the bar and took a seat on a stool next to her while we allowed them some time to get acquainted again.