Winded

Ancient Runes was dreadfully boring and I was fighting every urge in me to just fall asleep. My sleep last night was plagued by odd dreams and the only feature I remember from them was Sebastian. 

Over and over he appeared in my dreams and every time I woke up it took me an abnormal amount of time to realize it wasn't real. None of it was real but in my dreams...his hands were all over me. His body was exposed to me and I could see it all and could feel every kiss I placed upon his chest. 

"-ivia-"

In my dreams I could taste his lips, his kiss, his tongue...all of it was so real to me. The way his hands felt on my body as he pulled me into his lap. The sensation of his hard...

"Olivia! Hello?" 

The sound of fingers snapping in front of my face jolted me from my lewd thoughts. 

"Huh? Oh Imelda, yea what is it?"

"You're drooling. What is going on in your head? I was calling your name for like thirty seconds."

"In my head? um....n-nothing. Nothing at all I just spaced out."

I glanced forward and my eyes met the gaze of the one person I had been trying to avoid looking at the entire class. The one person I knew I needed to talk to the most but couldn't bring myself to even approach him again. I instantly felt my body react to his piercing brown eyes and I had to just snap my eyes shut. 

Sebastian Sallow was going to be the death of me. 

"Yea...right...spaced out." Imelda rolled her eyes and scoffed a little before returning to her book.  I knew she was too smart to not know something was up with me, I just hoped she wouldn't start grilling me.

Class ended soon after that point and I couldn't be happier. I gathered my things in a rush and went straight for the door which coincidentally was a mistake because I slammed right into the side of Sebastian which sent me tumbling to me the floor. 

"Ah fuck!  For merlin's sake, you sure know how to be in my way don't you?" I snapped at him as I tried to pick up my stuff that was scattered all over the floor.  

I noticed his hand reach down and grab one of my books, holding it out for me. The veins in his hand and forearm were prominent and I caught myself staring for too long before I snatched the book away.

"Is it really me or is it you that just can't seem to keep yourself from touching all over my body?"

"W-what? What d-did you say?" I stuttered so bad that I almost dropped all my shit again.

"Are you not listening? I said it is me or are you just always the one that keeps running straight into my body?" he stood there with his arms crossed. 

With my head shaking rapidly, I came to the realization that my thoughts were playing tricks on me because of how wound up I was about him. This was the first time we had really talked since the party and I could barely even think coherently. I hastily packed everything into my bag and turned around to speak to him, but he had already disappeared.

I dashed into the hallway in a hurry, but he was nowhere to be found. How did he manage to disappear so quickly? Standing there I just thought for a moment about what I had thought he said after I ran into him. Why was my mind suddenly filled with wild thoughts?

With determination, I headed towards DADA class, fully aware that Sebastian would be there too. Thankfully my assigned seat was next to Ominis so it would give me the perfect chance to try and gauge what's going on with him since the party. Despite my efforts I hadn't managed to catch him at a good time to talk, not even at breakfast this morning because he was uncharacteristically missing.