✧ 14 ✧

y/n's pov:
once we arrive to the hideout miguel's group was statung in we gather behind the brick wall infront of it. rick opens the gun bag and passes one to daryl. you had already said you were fine with what you had so he didnt offer you one. "you sure you're up for this?" rick asks t-dog as he hands him a sniper rifle. "yeah. i am." he answers and rick nods. t-dog walks off to get to the rooftop he was assigned. you sit next to glenn across from miguel and daryl. "one wrong move, and you get an arrow in the ass. just so you know." daryl says to miguel and the kid chuckles "g's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. just so you know." he retorts and rick turns to him "g?" he asks and miguel turns to him. "guillermo. he's the man here." rick stands "okay then. let's go see guillermo." he says and we walk up to the building a few seconds go by and the doors open up.

who you assumed was guillermo walks out. "you okay, little man?" he says to miguel and he looks nervous "they're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." he replies nervously and guillermo tilts his head, looking at rick "cops do that?" he says and miguel shakes his head "not him. this redneck puto here. he cut off some dude's hand, man. he showed it to me." he interjects, pointing to daryl. your attention turns to the guy you shot coming from the building. he points his gun at you and you just put a hand on your hip, narrowing your eyes at him. "she shot me in the ass, g." he says and guillermo looks you up and down then turns his attention to the man "chill, felipe, chill. this true? he wants miguelito's feet? that's pretty sick, man." he says, turning to rick.

"we were hoping more for a calm discussion." rick says and g scoffs "that hillbilly jumps felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, felipe gets a bullet in the ass and you want a calm discussion? you fascinate me." he says. rick sighs "heat of the moment. mistakes were made on both sides." rick counters. "you got my brother in there?" daryl questions and guillermo turns to him

"sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. but I've got asian. you interested?" you perk up at the mention of glenn. "i have one of yours, you have one of mine. sounds like an even trade." rick offers and guillermo shakes his head "don't sound even to me. my people got attacked. where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? more to the point, where's my bag of guns?" he says and rick tilts his head "guns?" g nods "the bag miguel saw in the street. the bag felipe and jorge were going back to get. that bag of guns." he aays and you internally groan, knowing this whole plan was about to go to shit.

"it's my bag of guns." rick says simply and guillermo shrugs "the bag was in the street. anybody could come around and say it was theirs. i'm supposed to take your word? what's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and i take what's mine?" he says and rick tilts his head "you could do that. or not." he says, indicating to the rooftop where t-dog was the sniper rifle pointed at guillermo. "oye." he says and two men appear on the roof with glenn who had a bag over his face. he looked a bit disheveled but overall okay. you were relieved, but still on guard. "i see two options. you come back with miguel and my bag of guns, everybody walks. or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood." he says, and the vatos head back into the building and shut the door.

you and the others were discussing the plan, "them guns are worth more than gold. you're gonna give that up for that kid? glenn worth that to you?" he says and you start to get annoyed "i cant believe were even discussing this. were getting him back." you say and rick nods at you "what life i have i owe to him and y/n. i was nobody to glenn, just some idiot stuck in a tank. he could have walked away, but he didn't. neither will i." he says and you smile. "so you're gonna hand the guns over?" daryl asks and rick tilts his head "i didn't say that. there's nothing keeping you three here. you should get out, head back to camp." you scoff at that "the hell i will. im going with you." you say and t-dog adds to your point "and tell your family what?" he says and miguel groans "come on, this is nuts. just do like g says." he says and you roll your eyes.