1-10

☆ 1. Chapter 001 Destruction (Part 1)

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 001 Destruction (Part 1)

She hates everything in this world and no longer trusts anyone.

However, if there is still a glimmer of warmth and hope, even just a glimmer...

At

the outermost edge of the inner city of the "Widow Base", there is a dark street. The entire street here is full of tents, high, low, and sturdy. It was half-collapsed. No matter day or night, there were countless men lingering here. The figures in the low-hanging tent curtains swayed, and then there were low roars of men and gasps of women.

But most of the men here are rushing to the big tent in the innermost place, because the women in that tent are the most unique.

"That girl is amazing. She can withstand no matter what you do. Her skin is so good that even if she is cut with a knife, it will heal on its own after two hours. It's amazing." "

Eh? Such a person shouldn't be punished. Protected as a treasure? How could he be reduced to..."

"Just having a good physique is useless. I even went to the research institute and was dissected by those madmen. They said that I couldn't research anything and it was of no value. Besides, I heard that she was originally the lover of Deputy Chief Tong, and I dont know how she made him angry..."

The men made a tacit "oh" sound. She has a special physique and is the lover of the former Deputy Chief. These two points can't be ignored. Attractive? No wonder so many people flock to it.

...

The tent curtain was opened, and two men walked out with their pants lifted, with satisfied expressions on their faces: "It's so damn good! It's so expensive. You can fuck a hundred other women for the price of one, so I'll take it." I'll have to tighten my belt for the next month!"

The other smacked his lips and still had endless aftertaste: "Be content, it will be much cheaper for us to be together. If you don't come next time, I will find someone else to partner with you."

As they spoke, the two of them each took out an amethyst coin and threw it into the hands of a woman in her forties who was collecting fees by the wall.

The coins in the widow's base are made of various gemstones and synthetic materials. One amethyst coin can be exchanged for ten ruby ​​coins, one hundred sapphire coins, and one thousand synthetic coins. One synthetic coin can exchange for one Ordinary people live a day-to-day life, which shows how high the cost is.

The woman greedily touched the two amethyst coins. The two big men guarding the safe with swords and guns glared at her, and she quickly threw the amethyst coins into the box.

While cursing in a low voice: "You can make a lot of money, but what's the use of making it for me? You also have to make me wash her clothes and sheets. Oh, it's so dirty! What do you think she is still alive for? One day I'm ashamed of how many men she has to pick up at night..."

While cursing, she still brought water in: "Wash it, the next batch of guests will come in two hours."

The furnishings in the tent were very simple. There was only one bed that was ridiculously big. The sheets that had just been put on the bed were no longer decent. The liquid was all over the bed and the floor. The air was full of strong smell. The woman covered her nose in disgust and glanced at the bed in front of the dressing mirror. The woman complained while cleaning up: "Bitch, you have a tough life. People like you, who have two or three customers several times a day, can't stand it for a month or two and then go. It's been more than half a year for you, right? But What's the point? Either die quickly or surrender to the eldest young master. I'm tired of holding you back so hard!"