151-170

☆ 150. Chapter 150 She always has something in her hand

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 150 She always has something in her hand

. "So lawless."

Zuo Anan said with a smile, but Secretary Zhang almost didn't dare to look at her. Her eyes were the same as Xingren's, black and brighter than those on the poster. The actresses on the show were all beautiful, but when she looked at her, she felt a chill coming from the soles of her feet, and her throat seemed to be strangled by a pair of hands.

Secretary Zhang wanted to say something else, but Zuo Anan didn't give her the chance and said directly: "Detain him and his accomplices first." Then he said to Chen Ying, "The wetland should have its own management committee like this How about an organization? Anyway, call me all the people in charge and discuss how to deal with this matter. Its such a mess. Foreign enemies invaded and ran out with some sticks, and there is no discipline at all. Its really outrageous. !"

As she spoke, she found that no one moved. Those who supported Chen Ying looked at her without moving. She said in a deep voice: "Why, I can't control you?"

Boom!

Everyone gets moving.

It was already getting late, and there was no electricity on the mountain, so I carefully burned torches to light up several main roads.

The largest wooden room is the meeting room, which is full of people at the moment. Zuo Anan is sitting in the main seat, looking at the faces below, some with expectation, some with anger, some with admiration, and some with disdain.

"It's getting late, and I won't waste everyone's time by saying nonsense. You may be dissatisfied with the fact that I have to take over the wetland as soon as I come back. Do you think I'm not qualified? Do you think I'm vulgar and arbitrary by using force alone? What do you think if the person sitting in front of you now is Director Ma Jingfengma?"

Zuo Anan spoke slowly.

The people below looked at each other, and one person said: "Director Ma is the one who manages us. Of course we have nothing to say if it is him. It's just Miss Zuo..." The

other person sneered: "Others don't know. We all know it very well. In the beginning, without Miss Zuo, Director Ma would not have been able to support the overall situation, and without the help of people like us, I am completely convinced of Miss Zuo. I wholeheartedly approve of Miss Zuo's management of the wetland."

The person in front blushed a little: "These things I Of course I do. Its just that Im worried about Miss Zuos young age. We have 30,000 people here, and there are a lot of things to pay attention to, including eating, drinking, drinking, drinking, and production. I know that Miss Zuo is powerful and serves as the vice president of the newly established Warriors Association. Ten thousand people are not leading a fighting team, so there is still a big difference."

Zuo Anan raised his hand and pressed it: "I will come back to the wetland. Director Ma knows that, he has too many things to do in the building camp. For the time being. If he can't come back, it's unlikely that he will take up a post or manage the wetland in the future, so if you want him to come back, it's unlikely. I don't have to take over the wetland. After all, it's remote, inaccessible, has few supplies, and only has 30,000 people. Even if the management is successful, I wont have much sense of accomplishment. My development focus for the next period of time will still be on the building camp.

She looked at the quiet crowd: Its just that I originally settled here. I saw that this place was occupied by a group of people. I dont know that the so-called people have been ruined, and I feel bad. If you exclude me, I wont force you. I will leave tomorrow with all my belongings. I can easily get a spacious and high-end house over there in the building camp."