101-110

☆ 101. Chapter 101 I want to establish a warrior association

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101 I want to form a warrior association,

but can I advance on the spot under pressure?

This man really has some capital.

We can't let him go on like this, we must kill him as soon as possible, otherwise he will become a trouble in the future.

After everyone left, Zuo Anan let out a long breath, his face suddenly turned gray, and he reached out to cover his chest.

Ah Quan hurriedly helped her sit down. He had already seen that something was wrong with her. She was holding on until the end. If she hadn't secretly told him not to take action, he would have tried to help him several times.

Zuo Anan sat in a daze for a while before saying, "I'm no match for him."

If it hadn't been for the sneak attacks from Zhenqi time and time again, she wouldn't have been able to hold on for so long, nor would she have been able to make Tong Jiakun so embarrassed. At that time , she should be the one who is really embarrassed.

But even so, she couldn't bear the repeated and high-intensity use of Qi.

Ah Quan pursed his lips: "I could have used my mental power to help, maybe I could kill him."

Zuo Anan shook her head. She would not let Ah Quan take action until she was sure that she could kill Tong Jiakun in one fell swoop. Tong Jiakun was also spiritual. Master, and apart from being inferior to Ah Quan in the fine operation of mental power, he was not inferior to Ah Quan in other aspects. As long as Ah Quan made a move, he would definitely notice it.

It's okay if he can kill him, but if he can't, he will definitely target Ah Quan. Such an incident happened in his previous life. He once tried his best to invite a teenage spiritual master to his team, and his attitude was extremely low. Everyone thought he was thirsty for talents and praised him. However, the spiritual master died not long after. When he went out to look for supplies, he made a mistake because he was too nervous and fell into a pile of corpses. Torn alive.

Afterwards, Tong Jiakun held a special memorial service and shed a few crocodile tears.

It was indeed crocodile tears, because Zuo Anan saw with his own eyes that the spiritual master could not escape at that time, because there was an invisible force restraining him, and the only spiritual master who was nearby at that time was Tong Jiakun.

She felt chilled every time she thought about it. How small minded this man is. Just because the other person was many years younger than him and was praised by everyone as having a bright future, he killed the other person. Just because in his field, no one is allowed to be stronger than him.

If it were Ah Quan, who was only five years old, he would discover that there was such a child who was also a psychiatrist, and that this child had a close relationship with Zuo An'an. He will definitely destroy Ah Quan.

It was too dangerous and she couldn't risk it.

But after this time. She has an understanding of Tong Jiakun's current strength, and she will definitely hit the mark next time.

"I have other ways, and I won't be polite when I need your help." She said.

After meeting Tong Jiakun, she lost her appetite. Ah Quan didn't eat either. Seeing that he was not in high spirits, Zuo Anan suddenly said, "That's right. I almost forgot."