321-End

☆ 321. Chapter 322 Decision, erasure of memory

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 322: Decision, erasure of memory

But what else can she ask for besides this? She had no worries and her only hope was that Lu Jue would have a good life and not be so hard.

The figure seemed to understand her thoughts and said: "Instead of me doing this, why not leave Lu Jue a method that can completely eliminate zombies? Saving all people from water and fire is a great merit and will be of great benefit to him."

Zuo An An thought for a while and nodded.

Isn't it better to live in peaceful times than to live in the apocalypse?

Lu Jue can still have a goal to strive for.

But he didn't know how sad he would be after he left, fearing that he would have no love left.

Sometimes she thought, it would be better for the two of them to die together. It would be over once and for all, and no one would have to suffer.

The figure was frightened by the flash of determination on her face, and hurriedly said: "If you are really worried about leaving, I have another way." "

What?"

"Erase his memory." The figure said immediately I think this method is good, "Here this one, he has forgotten you. Whether he wants to be a human or a zombie in the future, he is heartless and careless. He is more comfortable being alone and without worries. And the one in the parallel world is also cold and cold. A cold-hearted person will definitely reach the pinnacle of the human world. Then he will be like those emperors in ancient times on earth, marrying a group of wives, having a group of children, and their life will still be very happy." It was rare for

him to say a lot of long words, and he looked up to his left An An's face was so dark that water dripped from her face.

Zuo An'an simply didn't want to look at him anymore, and turned his head in disgust: "What if I don't want to agree to you anyway?" "

Haha, you are unkind and I am unjust. I have been planning for so long. Who makes me unable to do what I want? I will do it anyway." Let her have no peace for the rest of her life."

Zuo Anan's face turned cold, and the thought of dying together was severely beaten to death with a hammer. She grinded her teeth and said coldly: "I have to make sure they are well before I leave. How much time can you give me?" " How

long do you want?"

"Ten years."

Haha. "How about we let you live your whole life first?"

"Then five years?"

"Three days, it would be good to go back and take a look." She had no intention of letting her go back to the parallel world.

Zuo Anan almost lost his breath and sneered: "I've been here for so many years, why is it necessary to be in such a hurry? The worst is that they will fall apart in one shot!"

This move made the figure's teeth hurt again: "Ten days. No more. !"

Two people. It seems that one person and one consciousness then started a fierce bargaining over the survival time.

It was very advantageous for Zuo Anan to take the initiative before. When the other party felt guilty, she finally got four months.

There are still four months left after returning to the parallel world.