111-120

☆ 111. Chapter 111 Propaganda all the way

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111 All the Way Propaganda

Building Camp is in the center of the city, a little far away from the highway defense line in the south. There are nearly fifty people in three groups, and they dont plan to let helicopters transport them one by one. Everyone is planning to walk there by foot. , it can be regarded as exercise, and the team members who are strangers to each other can get used to each other.

It had already rained for the third time, and there were only five or six sunny days in total. The water on the ground could not be drained or dried, so there was bound to be water along the way.

Zuo An'an is not afraid of standing water, but she really can't stand the various bugs in the water. She went out for a trip and came back with two bags, Ah Quan's raincoat, and her own, both of which were wetsuits inside. There was also a high-quality raincoat on the outside. When Ah Quan asked her where she got it, she vaguely confused him.

After lunch, he hit the road in the afternoon. Zuo Anan ordered his fifteen team members and left the building camp under the watchful eyes of a group of people.

The area near the camp was very depressing. Occasionally, people in the camp would walk through the streets, looking for usable supplies. Only when they left the radiation circle of the camp could they see scattered people.

These people hide in every corner of the streets and alleys, are self-reliant and move freely, rummaging through garbage dumps and ruins every day to survive.

There are many people like this in W City, and most of them don't believe in the government, the military, and the camps organized by big families and companies, so a group of people unite themselves into a small group and live their own lives.

They lacked discipline and acted loosely even when they went out together, so when they suddenly saw Zuo Anan and seventeen people (including herself and Ah Quan) passing by in a neat formation and in a consistent rhythm, they were very eye-catching. For a moment.

Zuo Anan asked people to distribute leaflets to them, which first wrote about the general process of the change of leaders in the building camp. Then zombies appeared, and then the Warriors Association was established, and the focus of the flyer was to recruit new members to the Warriors Association.

These people asked: "Are you all members of the Warriors Association?"

"What does the Warriors Association do?"

"What is a warrior?"

"Can only people who are warriors join?"

"There are really all kinds of things after entering. Is this the latest source of information?"

"Are they responsible for food and housing?"

A loud voice yelled: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Zuo Anan glanced at Yueshu and replied, who nodded to express his understanding. He replied with a very friendly smile and a bright voice: "We have set up a defense line on the highway coming into our city from the south. More and more zombies have been discovered these days. There is not enough manpower, so we go to help fight the zombies. ."

Oops, this is to fight zombies. What the hell are zombies? Is it really the same as in the movie? Isnt fighting zombies to protect our city W? They are all good people!

Everyone was talking about it. The eyes that looked at Zuo An'an and his party became much kinder, but some people also felt that they were just out to deceive people, but there were also young and enthusiastic young people who came over and asked if they could take him with them.