141-150

☆ 141. Chapter 141 One last try

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141 The last attempt

The eight pictures seemed to be sinking in the deep sea of ​​silence. Zuo Anan couldn't find a way to get there, and he couldn't bring his spiritual energy there.

I was so anxious that I was sweating profusely.

As long as she didn't leave the jade stone, spiritual energy would continue to flow in, and her body could no longer bear it.

She is like a person who rarely encounters a sufficient power supply during a trip. All the electrical appliances in her hand are fully charged. She obviously has the best "charger", but she can't charge it because she can't find the connecting wire.

"Boom boom boom..."

She raised her head, and the rain fell into her eyes. It hurt so much that she blinked again and again. She put a shed on her forehead before looking over. She vaguely saw a helicopter with a long beam of light trailing below.

She lowered her head and looked at the jade. The jade had become much smaller. She didn't dig out the whole jade, so she couldn't see the whole thing, but now the surface had sunk in, and the intensity of the light coming out was also one-third weaker.

Lets not talk about how much spiritual energy was spent on... that person. Anyway, it definitely requires a lot of spiritual energy to turn an endangered person into such a energetic look. Just speaking of myself, from being full of injuries and depleted of vitality, to now being short In a short period of time, seven or eighty-eight things were restored, the energy could jump, the energy transformed and evolved, and only one-third of it was used up. The remaining two-thirds were also huge.

She tried, but sure enough she still couldn't take the jade away.

Finally, try again to inject spiritual energy into the eight pictures. If you still can't succeed, it is better to take it easy first than to continue to struggle with the risk of being discovered.

...

Looking at Lin Sheng's sudden appearance, the group's fighting spirit was at its highest.

Xing Cheng's face was grim, his hand was already on the gun, and he said in a cold voice: "Lin Sheng, why are you here? Who gave you the news?" "Do you

still need someone to give me?" Lin Sheng straightened the brim of his rainproof hat. , said with a smile, "My group was not far away, but suddenly I saw Lu Zheng above me rushing over so impatiently, I could tell with my toes that something was wrong, how could I not come over and take a look?"

He looked over. The person blocked behind by Xing Cheng and others: "I haven't seen you for a long time, Lu Jue. Oh. I should call you Vulture. I just said that everyone in the world is dead, and you won't die either. If a cat has nine lives . You must have ten. Sure enough, you are standing here unscathed in the blink of an eye. This ability is really admirable."

Lu Jue looked at him indifferently and walked out regardless of Xing Cheng's obstruction: "Since you came here, you didn't do anything. . I think there must be other purposes, don't beat around the bush."

​​He stood upright. Although he is not as elegant and noble as Lin Sheng, he is still very calm and steady. Even though his clothes are a bit messy, he still does not hide his domineering look.

But no one noticed that the blood vessels on his forehead and neck swelled. I was jumping hard, and sweat was constantly dripping from the roots of my hair. Fortunately, the rain was not heavy or light at the moment. But it can also make people wet, perfectly covering up the traces of sweat.