81-90

☆ 81. Chapter 081 Some rights must be fought for

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 081 Some rights must be fought.

Zuo Anan didn't respond. She didn't do it just to let these people vent. She was really angry.

She was angry that Professor Liao and others were really so irresponsible and unreliable. She was also angry that she clearly knew the serious consequences of the scavenger project, but not only could she not stop it, she even almost failed to control the situation.

It feels so bad that I can't control this situation.

She looked down at her hands, seemingly stuck in some thought.

Ma Jingfeng saw that it was almost done, so he asked everyone to stop. Everyone was tired. The calm people stopped one by one to separate the crowd. Ma Jingfeng had a sullen face and stared at him with two old eyes that were shining coldly. Looking at Professor Liao who had more air in and less air out: "Accident? Professor Liao was full of confidence before. If Miss Zuo hadn't insisted, a large box of things would have fallen down, and now all of us would have disappeared from this world and become those Disgusting pus, is this an accident that can be covered up?"

Everyone stared and nodded in agreement. Ma Jingfeng scolded Professor Liao and others for a long time. Everyone's remaining anger was almost gone, and those The researchers all lowered their heads and looked at Ba Qing. Then he cleared his throat and asked Zuo An'an: "Miss Zuo, what do you think we should do now?"

Zuo An'an raised his head from his thoughts, thought for a while, and pursed his lips slightly. Lip said: "Fortunately, no serious consequences have been caused. Let's clean up the wetland. We will continue to build our new homes in the future. Don't let this incident affect your mood. We dare not say how good we will treat the injured people." , because the general environment is like this, but we will mobilize our collective strength to take good care of you. In short, we must get out of the shadow of this incident as soon as possible." "

As for these people... After so many days, we in W City The communication system inside has also been repaired a lot. In the city communication will be possible soon. We will write down the matter in detail, and flyers and information will be sent to all camps in W City to let everyone know about it. The names of these people will also become household names, and we will let everyone comment. Is this accident surprising?"

Professor Liao's expression changed as he could barely sit up. This really wanted to discredit him, to have such a big accident happen, and for everyone to know about it. He never wants to enter the laboratory again!

He suppressed the resentment in his eyes and said in a low voice: "Now the people are in turmoil. What everyone needs is exciting news. If it spreads, it will cause riots... Today is our fault. We must change it, and you see. Damn it." You are all from our research center, so you havent lost much. I was beaten and scolded. Please, please give me another chance."

At the end of the sentence, Zuo Anan's cold eyes made him think again. I can't speak anymore.

Zuo Anan looked at him and thought that he had good qualities. Just now, he was so frightened because of his excessive fear. It only took a while. You can all say such things.

She sneered and said: "If the people from your research center died, we don't have to hold them accountable? Is it true that only one or two people from our wetland can die before we can settle the score with you?"

Professor Liao was speechless, and Zuo Anan continued: "Having people like you control such a terrible research course is a disaster, and the government that manages you, the managers who caused all this today, are the real enemies that are dragging W City back." She said calmly