41-50

☆ 41. Chapter 041 The power of the spiritual master

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 041 The Power of the Psychiatrist

These policemen rushed forward to rescue Tang Jun, asking for help, but Zuo Anan and others were left aside.

"Hello, my name is Lin Sheng, Ri Chengsheng. Your skills are very beautiful." Lin Sheng came over and extended his hand to Zuo An'an.

Zuo Anan's shoulders were slightly stiff, and he turned his head and saw that handsome, peaceful, gentle, and calm face. His whole body was full of good habits accumulated over the years, like the most elegant gentleman.

Those faintly green eyes were staring at him with a kind and easy-going smile.

The corners of Zuo Anan's mouth tightened slightly.

The appearance and temperament are not very similar to those in the vague memory, but...

it is indeed Lin Sheng.

Speaking of Lin Sheng, we have to talk about people like psychiatrists.

Psychics in the apocalypse are a very miraculous type of people, because their nervous systems have mutated, their brains have expanded, and their mental power has greatly increased. Some scholars say that psychiatrists are truly new types of human beings.

For example, a first-level psychiatrist can exert mental power to explore the surroundings; a second-level psychiatrist can observe the details, like a microscope to observe small bacteria, and like a detector, monitor the internal structure of inanimate objects; a third-level psychiatrist can manipulate objects , the fourth-level spiritual master begins to use his spiritual power itself, turning it into a shield to protect himself, or into needles, arrows, etc., to attack.

It is said that spiritual masters are so powerful that they can control all things, cause people to have endless hallucinations, and even kill people invisible with just one thought.

It is said that the spiritual master Wang Lu Chengang in his previous life once just glanced at someone and that person died suddenly.

Simply appalling.

Zuo An'an doesn't know whether this is true or not. She only knows that a truly powerful spiritual master has three things that are most commendable. Trajectory, tracking, being targeted by him, you can't escape even if you hide in the horizon.

The second is the barrier formed by the condensed mental power, which is equivalent to a shield that can change its shape and thickness at will. It is like a golden bell shield, and bullets cannot penetrate this shield.

The third one is even more mysterious, that is, the spiritual master can fly. It's not that he can fly by himself, but that he can control an object to lift into the air, and when he stands on that object, he can naturally fly. In other words, the psychiatrist can fight and withstand, and his ability to escape is not so strong, as if he has cheats from head to toe.

However, God is jealous of talents. Although mental masters are terrifying, their number is also horribly small compared to warriors. At the end of the third year of the end of the world, it was said that there were only ten spiritual masters in China.

Of course, this is just an imaginary number. Some people can't wait to show off all their wealth, just write the words "I am very powerful" on their faces. For example, Tong Jiakun never knew how to keep a low profile since he found out that he was a spiritual master. No matter how you write it, he is also domineering and arrogant in the "Widow" base, and his arrogance is almost as high as that of the base leader. Of course, as a fifth-level spiritual master, he also has this ability.