261-275

☆ 261. Chapter 262 Female Insect

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 262: Will the female insect

Lu Bai was so angry at these shameless words that his chest heaved greatly: "Who do you think you are? This bunker can't be damaged by an earthquake. There are

only two of you..." "You can try it!" Zuo Anan said with a stern face, she She was in a bad mood, so she expressed it in a more direct way. Tang Dao stabbed her neck directly, "Lu Jue was thinking about his old relationship, so he gave you such a choice. If you want to die, tell him as soon as possible, so as not to waste our time!"

She said The tip of the knife pierced forward, and bright red blood gushed out: "If you don't tell us, we won't have an accurate target. We have to kill every person we see until they are all gone. This bunker belongs to the Lu family anyway." Yeah, it wouldn't be a pity to kill them all, and the first ones to die are you two!"

The higher the position, the clearer he will be. thing.

Lu Bai gritted his teeth: "Then you have to promise me not to go on a killing spree. Most people here have a hard time. They don't know anything, they are highly talented, and they train very hard in order to rebuild their homes for the people when the time comes. "

If the person in front of me is really a vulture, it is the vulture that Xiao Shiyi turned into.

Zuo An'an snorted disdainfully: "Don't sound like you are worried

about the country and the people and the world at heart." If you really care about the country and the people, the bunker base will not be so mysteriously huddled underground. Everyone is a real master. How many people can you help? Do you know that people outside are freezing, starving, thirsty, and being killed by zombies and compatriots all the time?

And what is the time to rebuild your home? When all the mediocre and slow-moving people are dead and only a group of elites are left, will it be called a good time?

Lu Bai's face turned red.

But Zuo Anan actually asked out his doubts and dissatisfaction. He also hated the current inaction. He just killed zombies every day and so many people were suffering. They were allowed to help but were not allowed to do so. They had to be careful when entering and exiting, covering their traces, just like felons who escaped from prison and could not see the light of day.

If this goes on, not to mention rebuilding our home in the future, every bit of blood will be rubbed away. Become a group of selfish and withdrawn uncles.

"It's Lu Xian." He said dullly, "My immediate boss here is the second brother Lu Xian."

Lu Jue narrowed his eyes: "It's him?" he asked, "He is now a fourth-level spiritual master. Right?"

"How do you know?"

"That guy Lu Li has switched sides?" Lu Bai opened his eyes wide and murmured to himself. That guy Lu Li has been around since he was a kid, and he is as cunning as a wallflower. Although he is annoying, he has to admit it. He has sharp eyes, sees the situation very accurately, and the decisions he makes are nine out of ten correct.

Lu Li wants to follow this little guy?

This indirectly confirmed the identity of the little one.

Lu Jue did not answer, but said, "Where does Lu Xian live?"

"The twenty-ninth floor."

"The bottom floor. The second floor?"

"The office is also in there."