290-300

☆ 290. Chapter 291 Physical danger breaks out early

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 291

Is it good for me if my hidden dangers break out early?

Zuo Anan was stunned for a moment, but the leader changed the subject and said, "What exactly is going on? I need to go and confirm it myself. Boy, is there any way you can get back into that place?"

Lu Jue said, "Of course there is a way, but Senior, how are you going to get there?"

Da Neng said: "Of course Zuo Yatou has gone, I can..."

"No, it's too dangerous there, I don't feel comfortable going there safely." Lu Jue said decisively.

Zuo Anan pulled him and said, "It doesn't matter to me." Suddenly he felt that something was wrong with his men. He looked down and said, "Lu Jue, why are you wearing gloves?"

Now the weather is not cold anymore, and the disguises and other disguises can be removed now. Come on.

She touched his face.

"Huh? How did you get this

look on your face to be so lifelike?" It feels like a real person's skin. There is nothing smeared on or attached to it, as if he had always looked like this.

Lu Jue held her hand with some embarrassment: "It's a new type of potion."

"So advanced? Drink it or apply it? Is it harmful to the body?"

Da Neng was suspended in the air and rolled his eyes when he saw this scene. Now it's Is it time to say this?

However, he looked at Lu Jue thoughtfully and suddenly said: "Okay, if Zuo Yatou is not suitable to go, it's not impossible for me to go with you."

Zuo Anan was stunned: "Senior, didn't you say..."

No. Are you saying that Peach Tree Space cannot be transferred to others?

Da Neng can only share weal and woe with Zuo An'an's safety, so he cares about and helps Zuo An'an very much.

Da Neng said nonchalantly: "It's okay to leave your side for a while."

Zuo An'an was very dissatisfied: "Obviously I can..."

It's okay if Lu Jue doesn't let go, and the seniors also give him support, so she doesn't definitely participate. No more action?

Lu Jue also breathed a sigh of relief and said to Zuo Anan: "We will discuss this matter later. You call Lu Li, Xing Cheng and others in. Since you have decided to change the plan, there is no need to hide this situation from them now."

Zuo Anan stared at him for a while, then reluctantly opened the door.

Lu Li, Xing Cheng and the others were surprised when they found out that this strange man was Lu Jue. After listening to what Lu Jue said, Lu Li said, "Then our top priority now is to find out what that unknown thing is. It's best to Eradicate them. Otherwise, we will become very passive if we dont know the enemys details.

Lu Jue said, Thats right, so I decided to explore the secret room of the Lu family mansion again. But I already alerted them last time. Didnt they put that thing away? We've moved, just to send more manpower to guard, so An'an. Lu Li, I need you to cover me." Zuo Anan, who

was not happy to be left alone at first, suddenly became more energetic: "How to cover? You tell me."

"The Lu family's men are strong. There are a lot of them. I will find a way to lure them out of the Lu family mansion in a while, but there will definitely be some left, and among them there must be one Lu Chi, An An. I need you to restrain him, there must be someone under Lu Chi, just Let Feibao assist you. Can you do it?"