71-80

☆ 71. Chapter 71 You are different [Second update]

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 You are different [Second update]

When she returned to her residence, Zuo Anan had almost calmed down. She was a little self-deprecating in her heart, but she was still so emotional.

In fact, she herself couldn't tell where Lin Sheng's words struck her, but she was unhappy when she heard them. She was not very willing and not good at controlling her emotions. Even if she was unhappy, she might not show it on her face. on, but absolutely cannot pretend to be happy.

She can be calm and composed most of the time, even in very dangerous and urgent moments, but it is her mood that often makes her lose her composure. Zuo An'an thought that it is no wonder that her mood has such a great impact on her. For an impetuous person like her, she is probably really Its hard to say when youre practicing and practicing, you will go crazy.

She pursed her lips, feeling a little depressed.

There are a lot of tree trunks piled up in the open space in front of the house. Her two bundles of branches have been placed under the greenhouse. Those belonging to Chen Ying and her brother have also been brought back, but neither of them are here. Only Huihui is carefully sorting the pile of dead branches. , her little donkey sleeps lazily beside her.

Seeing Zuo Anan coming back, Huihui hurriedly said hello, and the little donkey quickly got up, bumped over and nuzzled her with its big head.

Zuo Anan is actually not very willing to talk at the moment. If she were an adult in front of her, even Chen Ying, she would turn around and go back to the house without saying a word, but she has always been a little different when it comes to children and animals.

She touched the little donkey's neck, then looked at Huihui for a while, and then asked her: "Your mother and uncle went out again?" "

Well, they said they had to go pick up some more firewood, otherwise people would There are too many to grab," Huihui said softly.

"Same." Zuo Anan went over and put his two bundles down next to the door of the house, and then sorted the pile of dead branches with Huihui. The Chen Ying siblings picked them up with woven bags, both thick and thin. Throw them all together and sort them first, the good ones with the good ones, the bad ones with the bad ones, and take them out to dry as soon as the weather clears.

"Is there no movement in the house?" she asked.

Huihui knew that there was a little brother in the house who was very young but she wanted to call her aunt. He was seriously ill. She shook her head: "I didn't hear the sound."

He was not awake yet.

Zuo Anan stood up and clapped his hands. Take out the key and open the door. Sure enough, the little boy was still sleeping soundly. Even his posture was exactly the same as when Zuo Anan went out. His sleeping posture was extremely regular. It's just that her complexion is getting healthier and better, her facial features are becoming more and more delicate, as if they are pink and jade-like, and her eyebrows are thick and handsome. The long eyelashes are so thick and curled that one almost wants to lie down and count them. The thin lips were very beautiful in shape, with a hint of pink. Zuo Anan poked them, and they became soft and tender. If he hadn't seen somewhere on his body during the healing process, Zuo Anan would have thought he was a little princess.

"Wake up, my nap beauty, the sun is shining on your buttocks."

Zuo Anan couldn't hold it back. I went and pinched his cheek, it felt so good. She said this subconsciously, and then she laughed to herself.