21-30

☆ 21. Chapter 021 Vulture (Added to thank everyone)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 021 Vulture (Updated to thank everyone)

In the quiet warehouse, the flashlight has long been dropped aside, illuminating the place where it was shot. The door and a small gap on the top let in the weak moonlight, and the fog became thicker and thicker. Zuo Anan Can no longer see things that are too far away.

She knew she didn't have much time. Although she hadn't heard the roar of the old man and the horrified calls for help from the survivors, the old man would appear at any time.

She must leave here quickly and find a safe place to hide.

She was handcuffed, holding a dagger behind her hands and holding it close to Lu Jing's throat, preparing to give it a clean blow.

"No, no, don't kill me..." Blood was pouring from Lu Jing's chest and mouth, and she suddenly looked behind Zuo An'an, "Help me, save me!"

"Save it, no one will come..." Zuo An'an An An suddenly stopped, as if his hair stood on end, and slowly turned around.

A figure was getting up from the ground.

Then stand up completely.

Zuo Anan's eyes almost popped out of his eyes, looking at the person in front of him in horror, not knowing how to react.

The place where the little girl fell was originally shrouded in mist. At this time, the mist had gradually dissipated, revealing the true face of the person inside.

It happened to be within Zuo Anan's sight.

Really a man.

He looks like he is in his mid-twenties, tall, with strong muscles and bones, and is... naked!

"You -"

"Shh, be silent."

He raised his index finger in front of his lips. His voice, which was roaring like an angry lion not long ago, was now extremely calm and composed, with a hint of hoarseness in the mellowness, and was unexpectedly full of magnetism.

Zuo Anan was stunned, and really couldn't say a word.

He looked around, his posture calm and quiet, as if he was not at all worried or surprised about his situation, nor was he embarrassed or ashamed that he only had a few rags of a tutu hanging on his body.

Then he noticed something, walked over with his long legs, picked up the work clothes on the shelf and put them on.

Zuo Anan lowered his head and breathed in shock.

Is it him? !

She could vaguely see his features.

That bust shot on TV.

The cruel and cunning drug lord Vulture, who is said to have escaped from prison for two years!

Everything connected for a moment.

What Lu Jing and the others wanted to catch was the vulture, but for some reason, the vulture appeared in the form of a little girl. I am afraid that only the person Lu Jing was talking to knew about this. They wanted to kill the vulture and cover up all the truth. Erase all traces.

Why is Lu Jing targeting herself? It wasn't because she said she suspected that she might be involved in the vulture's "escape", but because she knew the vulture was the little girl, and she was worried that she had seen something she shouldn't have seen.