301-310

☆ 300. Chapter 301 Unify W City

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 301: Unification W

The sky in the city soon became bright.

Lu Jue announced to the outside world that the Lu family had changed its branches and that he, Lu Jue, was now in charge.

The whole base was in a sensation. A big family like the Lu family was taken away overnight?

Lu Jue then gave evidence, including the captured Lu Baichuan who was dying, the shouting Lu Jingtao, the bloody Lu Jingchen, the quiet Lu Jingren, and two Lu Ran and Lu Chen.

There are three generations of grandparents.

The only ones on the run are Lu Jingyue, Lu Jingguo and Lu and Hao.

Only then did Zuo An'an realize how impressive Lu Jue's performance was last night. He had captured the leader, Lu Baichuan, and also captured Lu Jingchen and Lu Jingren. You must know that one of them is Lu Li's father and the other Lu Wang's father. They were fleeing outside, which was also a difficult thing for Lu Li and the others.

As for Lu Jingyue, Lu and Hao who escaped, Zuo Anan felt that Lu Jue did it on purpose.

Lu Jingyue hated Lu and Hao deeply because of Lu Yu's death. It happened that one was the eldest son and grandson, and the other was the second son. There was a big difference in age and position between the two, but in terms of status, Lu and Hao's status in the Lu family was even higher. Even higher, who do the remaining forces of the Lu family listen to?

These two people still have a fight, right?

In addition to these prisoners, Lu Jue also surrendered some troops under the command of the Lu family. Among them was a branch of the Lu family named Lu Tong. He had a whole regiment of troops under his command, and now they all belong to Lu Jue.

Zuo Anan expressed great admiration and envy. Look how much Renlu Jue did in one night, and how many things she did?

But she didn't have time to worry about it, because although Lu Jue claimed that he had a personal feud with the Lu family and asked others not to get involved, there were still a large number of people in the base who were strongly hostile to Lu Jue.

This young man jumped so fast. Last winter, he could only declare war on the Lu family in a small base outside, using intimidation and other unsavory methods. People could only laugh at it. But just over half a year later, he has already Take down the Lu family. It's absolutely terrible.

This is the Lu family. Who knows if it will be the entire capital base next time?

In addition, Lu Jue's previous reputation was a bit scary, so almost the entire base formed a group and denounced Lu Jue in the name of Lu Jiaming's injustice. Wanted to drive Lu Jue out.

Naturally, he was already prepared for this Lu Jue.

Lu Jue immediately found a relatively weak force called Xiaotian Studio. Before the end of the world, they specialized in serving people, writing novels and applying for fake documents. They resell registration slips and movie tickets, pretend to be gangsters and intimidate bad households, come to collect debts, modify weapons, and even smuggle some contraband. Anyway, it's just a group of people from different religions and professions who got together and gave them a literary name like Xiaotian Studio.

However, even though he is of the highest caliber and cannot be on the stage, he is capable of doing anything, both civil and military, and has a wide network of contacts. After the apocalypse, not many people in this studio will die. With no place to go and no work to do, I continued to solve problems for the people.