91-100

☆ 91. Chapter 091 Cultivate a spiritual master king

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 091 Cultivating a Spiritual Master King

"He is very thoughtful." Zuo Anan lay back, "Anyway, before you find out who the enemy is, don't leave my side and don't be alone, you know? Also, you have to work harder. Practice your mental power and let me see if you have made any progress."

Ah Quan had no objection to this somewhat instructive tone. From the first day they met each other, Zuo Anan had been urging him to practice his mental power.

He raised his hand flatly, and the heavy double sofa chair was lifted to a height of one meter. It was extremely stable. He took out a piece of wool that was only as thick as a hair and was particularly easy to break, and made it float in the air. More than ten knots were tied in the blink of an eye.

From the first day he could only lift the sofa one inch and barely tie a knot, to today, he has achieved such results. In addition to not being familiar with the unique power of mental power at the beginning, Zuo Anan's guidance It is indispensable.

Zuo An'an was very satisfied: "The power of mental power is mainly reflected in two aspects. One is the strength of the power, and the other is that it is sophisticated enough, like a clever combination of a strong man and an embroidery master. Moreover, it does not require hands and can be controlled remotely. This You have already done a good job on the two points. Next, I want you to try to use your mental power itself as a weapon and attack directly."

Ah Quan listened carefully. It would be quick for him to understand these things on his own, but it would inevitably happen. There were some unnecessary attempts and detours, but Zuo Anan pointed out the direction directly, which definitely got twice the result with half the effort.

"Imagine that your mental power is one of your fingers, or the knife in your hand." Zuo Anan pointed to the transparent infusion tube hanging on the shelf next to him, which had been infused. "You try to use your mental power. Break this infusion tube."

Zuo Anan herself has never had such a thing as spiritual power, and was not even a warrior in her previous life, but she has a powerful spiritual master beside her.

That pervert Tong Jiakun's mental training is like torturing people. They all have their own tricks, and they probably want to demonstrate against Zuo An'an, and sometimes they don't avoid her. In addition, Zuo An'an dreams about killing him, eating his flesh and drinking his blood, so she also tries her best in terms of mental strength. To understand as much as possible, this is caused. At this moment. She is probably the most profound person in the world about spiritual power.

Giving advice to an Ah Quan is easy.

Ah Quan is also very smart and talented, and he only tried for half an hour. The infusion tube suddenly opened a hole, was cut off entirely, and fell to the ground, with the medicine flowing out of it.

Ah Quan's face turned a little pale. His head was covered in fine sweat.

Zuo Anan said quickly: "Okay, let's do this for today. Recall the feeling just now, you have to imagine that mental power is your hands, your feet. Your knife, your bullet. When attacking, it is A long spear. A whip, or even a thin needle. Hit where the enemy is weakest. When resisting, it can be a shield, a strong wind, or a piece of clothing. To neutralize the enemy's attack, you must also Protect yourself."

Zuo Anan said and laughed: "Isn't it a bit of a test of imagination? This kind of thing is inherently invisible. It has the most powerful plasticity and can be transformed into various forms, just waiting for you. Dig slowly."