121-130

☆ 121. Chapter 121 Taking it lightly (third update, please vote for me)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121 Taking it lightly (third update, please vote for me)

Zuo Anan smiled slightly. It was really a childish approach, but it was barely qualified. After all, he was the first zombie to deal with him head-on.

In fact, she had discovered the zombie a long time ago and was always ready to take action. She just wanted to see how her team members would deal with it.

Seeing that everyone had killed a zombie, they were all a little stunned, and then subconsciously looked at Zuo Anan, as if he was a primary school student who had finished a difficult problem and was waiting for the teacher's correction.

Zuo Anan looked at them and uttered one word very simply: "Stupid!"

Oh...

everyone slumped.

Then he looked at Zuo Anan with flashing eyes, wondering where he was stupid.

Zuo An'an raised his chin: "I said that in the wild, someone must be on guard at all times. Look, where are the people on guard?"

Before coming out, the division of labor was clearly defined. When encountering any situation, who would be on guard and who would be on guard? Participating in the battle, the fifteen people were even divided into five groups very carefully. Once one person in each group encountered a battle, the other two who should assist them and guard their backs were all planned.

But when they saw it, okay, everyone rushed to fight the zombies, even those who were squeezed outside and couldn't hit them, also came closer. Who is guarding the outside?

Zuo Anan glanced at Yue Shu and asked him to comment on everyone's performance, and Yue Shu pointed them out one by one.

The first person to get out of the way, Zhao Di, ignored his companions and just ran away when he was nervous.

The second person, Zhang Tiantian, reacted quickly, but even if he got behind the zombie, was it necessary to make such a big circle? Have you run out of strength? Was the time delayed? And where to cut with a knife, it has no lethality.

Wang Cong and Liu Mingwei's reactions were very good. As for the others, they rushed up without even looking, as if the zombies could still wave their claws. Those who can still jump up, just swipe with one claw, no need to think about it, the whole group is destroyed!

Zuo Anan nodded. Yue Shuhui said everything right. She touched Ah Quan's head and smiled at him. The zombie just fell to the ground and didn't resist. It was Ah Quan who had done something secretly.

Always take care of these people. It's not easy.

However, when I faced a zombie for the first time, I didn't scream. I was so scared that I ran away with my head in my hands. He can also be coaxed into beating him up, which is a pretty good psychological quality. In particular, the reactions of Liu Mingwei, Wang Cong and Zhang Tiantian are quite satisfactory.

Zuo An'an personally dug out the crystal core, and it was no surprise that it was a first-order crystal core. She looked around at everyone and said, "The ones who dealt with the most this time were Liu Mingwei, Wang Cong and Zhang Tiantian. This crystal core is their trophy. One third per person. Leave it here with me first, and I will distribute it all tonight."

So how many crystal nuclei each of you can harvest by the end of the day, or not even a whole one, depends on your own performance. .

have to say. Zuo An'an's system of whoever contributes more will gain more is very motivating. Then everyone was more attentive.