131-140

☆ 131. There is actually a grenade in Chapter 131!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 131 There are actually grenades!

"You really can't come out?" Zuo Anan knocked the young mentalist unconscious with a branch and kicked him behind him. She kicked the mentalist back to her own camp and was dragged in.

She walked towards the woods over there with an expressionless face, the soles of her imitation military boots making a slight sound as they stepped on the sandy soil.

Just when she was about to reach the edge of the woods, suddenly a figure came out lightly and ghostly. The long whip in his hand was drawn out of the air. His technique was extremely skillful and experienced, like a martial arts master who had practiced martial arts for many years.

Zuo Anan used the branch in her hand to block it. The branch was not broken, but the whip still wrapped her around several times.

Another dark figure jumped out, shouted loudly, and struck a big ax from the top of his head.

Zuo Anan didn't even look at him.

But he paused halfway, as if he was immobilized by some force, unable to move forward even half a step.

Zuo Anan's attention was in another direction. With a soft sound, a crack was cut in the air.

A bullet hit the tip of her nose.

More bullets pointed at various vital points on her body.

These are unmodified guns and bullets that cannot even kill second-level zombies, but Zuo Anan can easily kill second-level zombies, so to a certain extent, she is no longer afraid of these bullets.

Her vision could almost catch their movements.

He turned to one side and dodged the bullet at the tip of his nose. The branches were hit one after another, like a hammer hitting nails, and they flew away one by one, almost all of them hitting the person who was swinging the whip.

The man quickly ducked and relaxed his grip on the whip.

Zuo Anan turned around, and the whip on his body was untied in circles, like a cocoon releasing its restraints, one last circle. She suddenly stopped walking, grabbed the whip in her hand, shook, and pulled it toward her, and the whip was snatched away from her, along with the person holding the whip. She also pulled her forward two steps.

She stepped forward quickly. Two grapples, holding the person in his hands, turned out to be a very beautiful woman. His eyes were unruly and showed a heroic spirit.

"I heard that you are no weaker than the elites in the military in close combat. Please tell me!" The woman took out a dagger from her arms and stabbed him with her backhand.

Zuo Anan sneered. The woman suddenly found that she couldn't move her hands, and the dagger flew to the ground. Before she could be shocked, she was thrown into the air by Zuo An'an.

She couldn't believe it. How much arm strength would it take to throw a 90-pound person three or four meters into the air?

But it's not over yet. She thought Zuo Anan just wanted to throw her away, and she had already adjusted her posture in mid-air to prepare for her descent, and how to attack again after landing. It's all been calculated, but in her sight. But Zuo Anan flicked his whip and whipped her hard.

"How dare you..."

The whip was drawn across most of her body from her left shoulder to her right leg.