276-289

☆ 276. Chapter 277 Victory Base

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 277 Victory Base

"Why?" Zuo Anan was stunned.

"Isn't there a saying on your earth that you don't betray because the weight is not enough? I can't remember clearly, but it's probably like this... Then Lu Jue is wholeheartedly good to you, and he is also good to the Pearl Dimension. I'm greedy, but the root cause is that the bead space is just a small storage space, and the ring space... which is what you call the peach tree space is completely different." "In

this world, who can After knowing the true appearance of this thing, will you not be tempted or covet it?"

Peach trees can be planted in space and can produce a steady stream of food. If the area continues to expand in the future, it can be completely turned into a secret food production base and almost inexhaustible water resources.

Properly used, Zuo Anan can definitely not only play a small role in supporting himself, but can become the biggest trump card. Although it is only 5*5 in size now, if it continues to expand, what about 50*50? What about even 500*500 one day?

It can definitely become the biggest treasure of a big power and big organization, the treasure of the town.

Is there anyone who wouldnt want it as their own?

Zuo An'an argued, "Lu Jue has long known that I have something that can grow vegetables."

He had used the bead space, so he naturally knew that cultivation could not be done there, so he could naturally guess that Zuo An'an had something that could grow vegetables. Other secrets.

The great power sneered: "Can this be the same? Planting some vegetables and being able to enter the space as a whole?"

Being able to enter the space by yourself means that this peach tree space can be used as a refuge in critical moments, a secret room within a secret room. The most foolproof place.

Zuo An'an still didn't take it seriously: "Lu Jue is someone who can sacrifice his life for me."

The powerful man hates iron and steel: "He can, but people will change. You have no conflict of interest now..."

" But even if you tell him about the existence of Peach Tree Space, there is no conflict. Didn't you say that only I can use Peach Tree Space, and I can't even hand it over to others." "

Then you hope that he will treat you well in the future, and feel that he is good to you because of this space. Are you doing it to please people?"

Zuo Anan finally fell silent.

She has a peach tree space, a planting space, and a space that real people can enter. This is so incredible and extremely important. It is absolutely possible to add points and weight to a force. Are you worried that she will leave or even become the opposite of you, so you deliberately treat yourself well?

This kind of thing...

is not impossible...

but thinking about it makes my heart ache...

Zuo Anan believes in Lu Jue at this moment. But people do change.

All her joy and excitement were like a bucket of ice water being poured on her, and her eyes gradually dimmed.