211-230

☆ 210. Chapter 211 The Great Benefactor

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 211 The Great Benefactor

Three golden flying knives drew graceful arcs in the air, split the air, and plunged into the heads of three zombies.

The one-eyed man was immediately stunned, because in front of him, the two zombies that were about to have a piece of flesh taken away by him shook their bodies, a bunch of juice spurted out from their heads, and they staggered down.

He was pleasantly surprised: "The eldest brother is back!"

But when he looked up, wherever there was a bald figure, there were other brothers, who were also out of sight at the moment.

While he was stunned, another zombie lunged forward with a roar and fearless death, and fell to the ground with another lunge.

He could see clearly now that there was a hole in the back of the zombie's head, and something like a golden knife was stuck in it, almost completely submerged.

A flying knife in the air? !

The one-eyed man was shocked. Who has such ability? Not only can he play with flying knives, but he can also do it with such sharpness and accuracy. How much strength does it take?

The woman also saw this scene and shouted: "Someone is helping us! Third brother, get out of the way and let me go out. We brothers and sisters will kill all these zombies!" There were

only seven or eight zombies surrounding the two of them, and three of them fell down. After the ground, the remaining five people said that the pressure was still very high, but they could barely handle it. The one-eyed man stopped blocking him and stepped aside to let the woman come out. The two of them started fighting the zombies back to back.

But when Zuo Anan on the roof threw out the first three flying knives, only two of them were used to save the one-eyed man, and the third one flew elsewhere. At the same time, she was already on the building full of cracks and the cement was warped. Top run. Later, he saw from the corner of his eye that the one-eyed man was almost caught by zombies, so he sent a flying knife to him.

She had already rushed towards the four people who were running away pushing the wheelbarrow, and the third throwing knife accurately hit the knee joint of a zombie that had been chasing the most ferociously recently.

The four people had actually turned across the street, and Zuo Anan had to run to the other side of the roof to see them. Looking down from the fourth floor, four people and a car were running very fast, but the zombies were running faster than them.

This area has been set up by the fourth-level zombies. Naturally, there are zombies everywhere. When there is any movement this time, several zombies can emerge from every corner and come from all directions. The four of them were about to be blocked.

The person who was running at the very back was really clinging to a zombie. Unable to outrun him, he pushed his companion forward, and he was already prepared to have his neck bitten off at the next moment. But the zombie suddenly fell to his knees with a bang.

At this time, Zuo An'an also ran to the edge of the roof directly above them, jumped into the air and jumped to the opposite roof. A jet-black pistol appeared in his hand, and bullets were shooting down like raindrops.