31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 031 The true energy reappears

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 031

Lu Zhengs true energy reappears?

Zuo Anan held his breath and quickly hid behind the door.

He said again in a loud voice: "Humph, he is strong. After all, he has a big background. Half of the communication satellites returned by our country have been repaired, but these young men have occupied the channels. I heard that the mayor has not received news from the outside world."

"What are you talking about? He is not from the same world as us, and he has made great achievements this time. I heard that someone is going to be sent to pick him up from the capital. You should watch your mouth and don't offend a big shot for nothing."

The cold voice was so low that it was almost difficult to distinguish, "I heard that those monsters bite people, and people will turn into those monsters, just like zombies. If this is true, W City will fall sooner or later, and then it will not only be theft. Robbery is so simple? Dont rely on these clothes to seek justice now. When the government is paralyzed, who can we soldiers be better than us? Its better not to be besieged and take revenge. If you encounter this kind of thing again, open your eyes. Just close one eye, and besides, catching thieves is originally the police's business, why should we meddle in other people's business?"

The voices of the two people gradually faded away, and Zuo Anan came out with a very solemn expression. As expected in other cities Are there any aging people?

Then W City will definitely be infected in the end, and it will no longer be safe.

She took a breath and let it out slowly.

That will be some time later. At least at this moment, W City is a rare safe place in the whole of China. She is still too weak now, so why not improve her strength here with peace of mind, and then enjoy this last peaceful time?

Because of the sense of urgency, as soon as I got back to the hut, I started cleaning quickly, throwing out all the messy things, pulling down the partitions on the roof, removing the doors and windows, and lifting water from the river that was about to dry up at the foot of the mountain to wash it. Then light a fire to steam the inside to dryness, and smoke out all the years of moisture and mold.

The temperature was very high at noon and the sun was scorching. By three or four o'clock in the afternoon, everything inside and outside the house was completely dry. Zuo Anan climbed up to the roof, patched up the possible leaks with asphalt, and covered them with steel plates from the factory building at the foot of the mountain. Then cover it with a thick rainproof canvas.

Wooden boards were nailed to the ceiling of the house, plastic wallpaper was pasted on all corners of the house along with the walls, and a thick plastic carpet was laid on the floor. At this point, except for the doors, windows and furniture, everything was complete.

Finally, the single bed that had been brought down the mountain, washed and exposed to the sun, was placed inside, and a blanket was put on it. Zuo Anan lay down on it, tired and satisfied, and sighed deeply.

Finally I have a decent bed and a decent room.

During the more than three years of her previous life, when she was neither a human nor a ghost, what she longed for most was to have a small nest that belonged only to her, which was safe, clean, solid, and private. She almost has an obsession with her new home, so she spends so much time decorating her new home. If she can live well in it, she is absolutely unwilling to settle for it.