171-190

☆ 171. Chapter 171 Maybe he admires you

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171 Maybe he admires you.

After thinking about it over the book, he nodded. Students are still very malleable, and they are relatively simple.

"So you're so polite to Wan Chaoqun?" he asked, patiently leading Wan Chaoqun and the others around and explaining, with a majestic and friendly attitude.

"Yes." Zuo Anan said frankly. She has met Wan Chaoqun before. He is capable and well aware of current affairs. Especially now that he is a student representative, his attitude will largely determine the choice of students in the university town.

So we need to be able to calm him down from the beginning, but also make him think that she is a good choice here.

Suddenly there was a sound in the distance. A team of people set off with ladders and other tools to start construction outside the wetland.

Yue Shu looked back: "In two days, the communication network here will be completely laid out, and normal communication with the building camp can be established."

He smiled and said suddenly: "Speaking of Miss Zuo's vision They are all very good. Whether they are the warriors, the Self-Defense Forces, or this engineering team, they are very efficient and dedicated to their work. The network laying in our wetland should be progressing the fastest."

Zuo Anan looked over and saw that The engineering team was the one she protected during the construction work the night before. That night, she used a few supplies and a few nice words to win over the hearts of these people.

Zuo An'an said calmly: "This kind of signal instrument is not very stable. The wetland must have technical and construction personnel stationed there, so I used some small means to conquer them in advance. Now their families are ready to move here." Right?"

"Yes, not only them, but two hundred warriors and their families will also come tomorrow and the day after tomorrow."

Zuo Anan selected fifteen warriors for the first time, sixty for the second time, and again for the latest time. One hundred and twenty-five. Just enough to make up two hundred.

"Now is the time for the wetland to employ people. They can come here to help. In this way, they can integrate bit by bit and establish friendship with the indigenous people at work. This is the best for the development of the wetland."

Zuo Anan nodded: " You have seen all the thirteen prisoners selected by Feibao. Are there any problems?"

Yueshu replied: "I have investigated in secret and there are no problems. They were not repeat offenders in the first place. The crimes they committed before entering the prison were mainly Robbery, theft, etc., and most of them are excusable. The most important thing is that they each have their own specialties. They are also very skilled. Mr. Feibao must have put a lot of effort into this matter." "

He, Of course it's good." Zuo Anan said lightly. But his eyebrows frowned slightly, obviously he didn't agree with what he said. "But what do you think his purpose is?"

"What do you mean, Miss Zuo?"

Zuo An'an leaned on the chair and looked at the dazzling sunlight: "He can reach out well, his vision is accurate, and there is someone in his hand. Not to mention Ning Yi Three people, these thirteen people, can be a force that cannot be ignored as long as they train more. And I have handed over many tasks to him in the past two days, and he has done a good job. He is quite knowledgeable about the construction of wetlands."