231-245

☆ 230. Chapter 231 The opportunity for the male protagonist to show off his power is finally here!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 231 The male protagonists chance to show off his power is finally here!

However, all beautiful things have flaws to some extent, otherwise they would not have a sense of reality. Zuo Anan understood.

But because of such a flaw, Zuo An'an had to talk to Xu Chao for a while before he kneaded the roots of the tree and threw them out into balls that were deliberately made into black and autumn colors.

She also thought about how to deal with Xu Chao after he became loyal to her?

It will definitely be annoying if you keep him by your side, so it is better to send him far away and let him fend for himself.

Xu Chao heard that it was poison and thought it was reasonable, but he was reluctant to take it.

But the situation was stronger than the person, so he had no choice but to pick up the unknown meatball in frustration.

Just as he was about to stuff it into his mouth, Zuo Anan suddenly felt a chill. She grabbed Xu Chao's collar and rolled him to the side. A knife had already appeared where she was.

A very thin, very sharp knife with no handle.

Zuo Anan narrowed his eyes.

Human intelligence is about the same.

With the existence of spiritual masters, there is research on the use of spiritual power. Everyone with this ability will do everything possible to rack their brains to figure out how to maximize this power.

Not everyone can do a direct mental attack, at least not yet, so the current focus of mentalists is definitely how to use mental power to control long-range weapons more effectively and exert a more effective attack effect.

The bullet tip is too blunt, and the distance is not far enough, so mental power cannot give it enough acceleration. If the distance is far enough, it would be better to just use a gun.

The embroidery needle is very thin and pointed, with low flight resistance, but its mass is also too small, and the power it can exert is also very small.

All in all, there are only flying knives.

Chinese history. I originally had a soft spot for things like flying knives.

Zuo Anan, a person without mental strength, directly uses the power of his hands to play long-range cold weapons, and his choice is flying knives.

So when she saw the flying knife on the ground, she knew the psychiatrist was coming without even using her brain.

Not to mention that she had been wary of the second mentalist for a long time.

Therefore, she was very agile and started to move as soon as she landed. She was holding a tall and strong adult man in her hand who was close to 1.9 meters tall. Dodging the knives flying one after another. The movements are so easy...that's weird!

The other party was a master, and when he didn't show up, he threw knives, covering Zuo Anan and the two like a dragnet. Ninety percent of the attacks were directed towards Zuo An'an.

If it was just like this, she wouldn't be unable to cope with it, but she still had a spiritual master who was already ready to take action.