11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 011 The King of Off-Road

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 011 The King of Off-Road

At this moment, she looked at the U5000 lying quietly in the garage, and she couldn't help but be shocked by its appearance. It was thick, hard, sturdy, and domineering, like a silent steel behemoth, taking a nap with half-closed eyes. , people can only hold their breath and look up at its feet.

Zuo Anan admits that he is not a car lover, but he can't help but be fascinated by its elegance.

Mr. Liu introduced it enthusiastically: "...it has excellent climbing ability. It can climb steep slopes very easily, with a climbing angle of 45 degrees, an inclination angle of 38 degrees, and a wading capacity of more than 1.2 meters. Tubular frame After strengthening, it is absolutely resistant to torsion and collision... It has large ground clearance, high chassis, and strong passing ability... Also, it has leather seats, top-notch audio, and cost a lot of money..."

Zuo Anan interrupted him : "Why should such a good car be sold? Is it really like what was said on the Internet? Did it kill someone? Or is there something wrong with the car itself?"

Mr. Liu's face changed: "How can it be? My nephew bought the car on impulse. Later, He found that the chassis was too high and said that driving in it was like driving a roller coaster. It was too difficult to drive. His family just immigrated abroad, so he asked me to sell the car." What he didn't say was that although the car had not killed anyone, his nephew went to the wild. While playing, I killed a national first-class protected animal.

It was very unlucky to see blood when driving it for the first time. My nephew really felt that it was hard to drive, and he was afraid that he would hit someone next time, so he took it out and sold it.

I was afraid that I would be found out for hitting a protected animal, so I didnt go through the normal procedures and put it up for sale.

Zuo An'an knelt down and took a look. The car's low profile was about fifty centimeters. With the height of the car's floor and seat, the driver was absolutely overlooking the ground while sitting in the driving seat. But it doesn't matter if it's difficult to drive. After all, there are large trucks that are taller. However, this truck is mainly driven on steep and difficult terrain, which adds to the excitement. If the psychological quality is not up to standard, going uphill and downhill is scary enough.

As long as the technology is at home, there is no car that cannot be driven.

She actually believed in the performance of this car, because she had heard that when the end of the world was coming, there was an earthquake, and this area was a moderately affected area. It turned into ruins in the blink of an eye, and the owner was buried, but this U5000 It was dug out and successfully drove out on the messy road.

Later, Zuo Anan was lucky enough to see this U5000. It was much better than those military models. No matter how steep the slope was, it could be easily climbed up, and the water of one meter to three to four meters deep could be easily dropped. It was like the blessing of the holy light. .

She climbed into the car. There was a lot of space inside. Unfortunately, it was not a RV model, but had seven seats, 2+2+3. A tall man measuring 1.8 meters in each position would not feel cramped at all.

Zuo An'an thought that she needed to renovate the inside. She didn't need so many seats by herself, and it took up space in vain. The two chairs in the middle could be removed and transformed into a small bed at the back. The extra space could not only store a lot of supplies, but also You can also place a stove, pots and pans, and the entire car is directly a small movable room.