51-60

☆ 51. Chapter 051 Four Main City Areas

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 051

The group of noisy and disruptive people in the four main urban areas suddenly fell silent and looked at the woman who appeared from behind the tree and walked up the wet and slippery mountain road paved with stone slabs.

The rain is still falling, even if it is not as pouring as yesterday, it is still heavier than the normal moderate rain. The muddy slanting rain blurs people's sight, and the approaching figure brings a chill and chill. Her aura made everyone's hearts tighten, but when they saw that she was a single woman and no one else appeared, their high spirits returned to their original place.

"Who the f*ck are you!"

"Where did you come from, you bitch! Get out of here!"

"This is my territory." Zuo Anan suppressed the displeasure in his heart and decided to be polite first and then attack... As for smashing someone's car before Boss, that's just a small trick to calm these people down, just ignore it.

It's a pity that these uninvited guests didn't appreciate Zuo An'an's forced politeness, and they all laughed exaggeratedly: "Your territory, who are you? Where is your name written here? Get out of here if you know how to do it!"

"Speaking of which, there was indeed a foreign woman living here?"

"Humph, we should be grateful if we are willing to take in a foreigner. Is she lucky enough to live in such a nice house? She doesn't even urinate and take care of herself. My own appearance."

These people belittled Zuo An'an with weird words and strange sounds. The strong man holding the cup and howling was also glaring at Zuo An'an like a spitfire: "It's you! It's you who plotted against me. Brothers, beat her to death!"

Several people rushed over.

With a snap, a string in Zuo Anan's mind was broken. She narrowed her eyes slightly and threw another stone in her hand. This time, it hit someone under the knee. The ground was so slippery, and this person rushed so fast. , so he dramatically flew forward and rolled down the slope.

After shouting a few times, he lost his voice. I don't know if he fainted or...

This is not over yet. Zuo Anan still had the mop stick in his hand. He protected the little boy behind him with one hand and swung it with the other hand. , the people who rushed over immediately fell to the ground. She stepped on one person's back, poked the other person's chest with the mop stick, and looked at the others coldly: "Are you still coming?" The

remaining people looked at each other, There were still a few people waving their weapons up without fear of death. Zuo Anan reached into his raincoat, pulled out a pistol, and shot one person in front of their feet, causing a splash of mud and water.

The place was deathly quiet.

Zuo Anan raised his pistol and moved slowly and steadily, pointing at someone who was holding their head or kneeling down to beg for mercy. People who were arrogant a few seconds ago were now reduced to a puddle of worms.

She said in disgust: "Get out! Let me see you again..."

"No, no, no, never again!" These people ran away one by one. Zuo Anan looked at the messy scene and frowned. Frowning, he walked over and helped up Chen Ying who was lying on the ground and couldn't get up: "Where did you fall?"

"My waist seems to have slipped." Chen Ying said apologetically: "I'm sorry, I was so excited when I heard them coming up. I came to stop her, but nothing was done."