61-70

☆ 61. Chapter 061 I will be a witness (first update)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 061 I will be a witness (Update 1)

She has figured it out these days. She is a little different from ordinary warriors. For example, the strength of ordinary warriors increases two or three times, which is a real increase in physical strength. Although her own strength has also increased, she can only perform at a higher level if she cooperates with the true energy in her body.

Once her true energy is exhausted, her whole body will become sluggish, and she will not even be able to exert her physical strength. She may not be able to compete with an ordinary first-level warrior.

Just like in her previous life, she was not a warrior. Once there was no true energy in her body, she was no different from an ordinary weak woman.

She still doesn't know that she is not a warrior in this life, but her physique has been strengthened after the marrow cleansing, so even if she doesn't use her true energy, she is still much stronger than ordinary people, even stronger than a first-level warrior, but as As warriors level up, their physical fitness will improve, but her physique will basically not change unless it is tempered and further strengthened through practice.

This is like those warriors who refine their bodies, but she refines their qi. The realm and principles are completely different. As time goes by, the power advantage that the true qi brings to her will be greater, and once she loses the true qi, her weaknesses will also be reduced. will be completely exposed.

What Zuo Anan is worried about right now is the problem of insufficient Zhenqi. The amount of Zhenqi in her body is too small, and it may not be enough to deal with four warriors.

She suddenly asked: "Where is this Mr. Lin? Does he come in?"

Lin Sheng smiled slightly: "I'm just here to design the migration plan and assist with management."

Ke Bei looked at him with some fear, and snorted, rarely saying anything. .

Zuo Anan breathed a sigh of relief. It would be fine if Lin Sheng did not participate. If Lin Sheng was added to the competition, she would really have no chance of winning.

"How's it going? People who have seen me, do you still think you are stronger than everyone here and want to challenge us?"

When the little girl who looked delicate and frail said that she wanted to challenge them, the soldiers immediately started talking. .

Isn't this a joke?

They are here to do business, not to play with children.

What does this mean? Look down on them, right?

The twelve ordinary people also looked at Zuo Anan with careful eyes.

Zuo Anan raised his chin slightly: "First of all, I have to make it clear that neither Director Ma nor I meant that I am more useful than the twenty-nine of you combined. However, if I am the only one who takes up the challenge and wins, can you, Mr. Ke, agree with Ma?" Only then can the director and I feel at ease to work on the wetlands, then I am willing to give it a try."

Rampant!

Ke Bei sneered. He didn't believe that she still had confidence now, but felt that she was holding on for the sake of face! After all, she was facing twenty-nine people now, and even he couldn't say that he could challenge half of them at once.

"Since you insist... Sons, what is this Miss Zuo? She is a superpower and wants to challenge all of us. Although she is a lovely-looking lady, for the sake of the reputation of our platoon, everyone will You have to give me your best effort."